Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dragstor?

BtgpYa3CEAA65GK.jpg large.jpeg

Well dang, a month ago I had convinced myself that I was not going to subscribe for 2015, but the SDCC reveals made me change my mind. Ninjor, Lizard Man and especially Oo-Lar look amazing. I went ahead and placed my 2015 sub order. I hate myself a little bit now for being so weak :p

I'm in the exact same boat. I was convinced Mattel had nothing left to entice me with... But all the reveals look cool and looking at the vintage figures left to do, nothing stands out as figures I would want to avoid. God ****ing dammit I'm going to go ahead and sub again.

I'm in the exact same boat. I was convinced Mattel had nothing left to entice me with... But all the reveals look cool and looking at the vintage figures left to do, nothing stands out as figures I would want to avoid. God ****ing dammit I'm going to go ahead and sub again.

I went ahead and jumped in the hole for 2015 too, but I sure hope 2015 is the last year. My wallet (and savings) can't take another big hit.

I know it's been mentioned that the head on that giant vintage He-Man is all sorts of wrong but the body also looks noticeably off to me. The muscle cuts are all a lot more extreme and in some places like the insides of the legs noticeably different.

I knew that was your artwork. As many choices that Mattel utterly fails on this isn't one of them, they picked the right man for the job. From what I have seen in the videos it is another masterpiece.

Thanks man, I was delighted to be asked to do it as you can imagine. Some great pics of it have started to come in over on my facebook and twitter (Eamon_) if you are interested. :)

I'm gonna be looking for them. I love modern artwork of these characters, especially She-Ra.

I am watching Pixel Dan's MOTU walkthrough and he doesn't really show any of the artwork but I am really tempted to buy Oo-Lar and Snake Armor He-Man. Love those head sculpts.

So what is the guess on the number of vintage figures /filmation non pop figures we will get next year?

Lizard man / ninja man and who else?

So what is the guess on the number of vintage figures /filmation non pop figures we will get next year?

Lizard man / ninja man and who else?

this is what 2015 will be:

Lizard Man
Ninjor
Snake Armor He-man/King Hiss 200x
Huntara
Oo-larr
Angella
Hover Robots
Dragstor
Saurod
Perfuma
Peekablue
Sssqueeze
Multi-bot
Mara
Evil Seed or Veena
Buzzsaw Hordak
Blast-Attak
Rotar/Twistoid
Multi-bot
SDCC-Lazer light He-Man/Skeletor

this is what 2015 will be:

Lizard Man
Ninjor
Snake Armor He-man/King Hiss 200x
Huntara
Oo-larr
Angella
Hover Robots
Dragstor
Saurod
Perfuma
Peekablue
Sssqueeze Multi-bot
Mara
Evil Seed or Veena
Buzzsaw Hordak
Blast-Attak
Rotar/Twistoid
Multi-bot
SDCC-Lazer light He-Man/Skeletor

Care to take a guess at the 200x mini sub?

Care to take a guess at the 200x mini sub?

Evil Seed or Veena
Lord Prahvus
King Miro
King Randor
Calix
Cerebus (whiplash clan)

by the way....Matty banned me for leaking the rest of the 2014 lineup,which was 100% right

Also Lizard Man,Ninjor,Huntara,Hover Robots,and Angela was also right too

Last edited:
Back