Masterpiece Grimlock 07 almost Confirmed??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MP-01 - Prime
MP-02 - Ultra Magnus
MP-03 - Starscream
MP-04 - Prime w/ Trailer
MP-05 - Megatron
MP-06 - Skywarp

I thought you were a BIG TF fan? :lol

Yes, the UM was a Prime repaint. :monkey4

I AM A TRANSFORMER FAN! Probably have more TFs here than a lot of you guys. I know my stuff. There were only 5 MPs released so far.

THERE NEVER WAS AN ULTRA MAGNUS..

Did we get this the Ill Jedi?

https://www.idwpublishing.com/desktops/transformers/desktopmagnus1600.jpg

That is Ultra Magnus. I am sorry, what cartoons did you watch in the 80's? UM looked like that.

So back to what I originally said. We had two Primes, 2 Seekers, and 1 Megs. Now we have Grimlock to add to that list.

Sorry to sound snotty, but the whole reason for the MP series was to have our toys represented in the 80's cartoon glory... hehe

Last edited:
Sorry to sound snotty, but the whole reason for the MP series was to have our toys represented in the 80's cartoon glory... hehe

I agree with you, but the original G1 did look like this, so my guess is they went for the look of the toy not character. Too bad they didn't add the rest of the figure so you could make the complete form... maybe that will be a later release?!?

r_ultramagnus_1065.jpg

And if Grimlock is anything but a T-Rex it will be a "no sale" or me. If later series had his as a tank, thats fine, but in my book he'll always be a Dino-Bot :rock

I agree with you, but the original G1 did look like this, so my guess is they went for the look of the toy not character. Too bad they didn't add the rest of the figure so you could make the complete form... maybe that will be a later release?!?

r_ultramagnus_1065.jpg

And if Grimlock is anything but a T-Rex it will be a "no sale" or me. If later series had his as a tank, thats fine, but in my book he'll always be a Dino-Bot :rock

NO! THE ORIGINAL WAS MEANT TO HAVE HIS ARMOUR ON! YOU TRANSFANS ARE DISAPPOINTING ME!!! ARGH!!!

I have that Transformer and well aware what he looks like, but I always prefered him with his armour on. I already have Prime in his red and blue colours.

I AM A TRANSFORMER FAN! Probably have more TFs here than a lot of you guys. I know my stuff. There were only 5 MPs released so far.

THERE NEVER WAS AN ULTRA MAGNUS..

Did we get this the Ill Jedi?

https://www.idwpublishing.com/desktops/transformers/desktopmagnus1600.jpg

That is Ultra Magnus. I am sorry, what cartoons did you watch in the 80's? UM looked like that.
Why do you think I added that UM was just a Prime repaint! He's gotta have the Armor to be a real Magnus!!

I agree 100% that this is the REAL Ultra Magnus...

desktopmagnus1024.jpg

NO! THE ORIGINAL WAS MEANT TO HAVE HIS ARMOUR ON! YOU TRANSFANS ARE DISAPPOINTING ME!!! ARGH!!!

I have that Transformer and well aware what he looks like, but I always prefered him with his armour on. I already have Prime in his red and blue colours.

But that's why I was saying, maybe there will be a later release like they did with Prime and his trailer. You'll maybe eventually get him and his armor... and that would be pretty awesome in Masterpiece size :rock

This sure looks like a Dinosaur Grimlock to me!! :rock

TFW2005.com said:
A blackened image of Grimlock has been posted on the Actoys.net BBS, suggesting that Grimlock is confirmed to be MP-07 in TakaraTomy's Masterpiece Collection. We are working on getting more information and will update the readers as more news comes in.

394074792cb52c6ad5.jpg

Heard someone claim indeed say Grimlock is masterpiece 07 and thundercracker 08 will be next! I want that grimlock now!

talk about a real penls Enlarger drug, just bring out all the dinobots as masterpieces ha-ha! :)

I always loved the Dinobots. I still have the G1 editions of all 5. Swoop was always my favorite.

hey papi!! if you dont want those dinobots you can send them to me!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

LOL......I plan to keep them. I don't have them on disply or anything, but I don't want to let them go either. I still have them, Prowl, Bluestreak, Prime, Mirage and Ironhide ( he sucks as a toy ) from G1. One day I'll pick up Hound, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker too.

This sure looks like a Dinosaur Grimlock to me!! :rock

394074792cb52c6ad5.jpg

You clearly can see the T-Rex little arms in that pic...They arnt dumb enough to make grimlock as a Tank...Behold the first Transformer that I will buy since the 80's !!!! :rock

That pic is, without a doubt, the G1 box art for Grimlock.

T-REX it IS!!! :rock :rock

Back