Master replicas mini lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, AOTC Obi-Wan saber in 1:1 scale both original edition and Elite edition are pretty tough to come by, or find without breaking the bank.

I see. I'll be looking out for one I guess since I have all the versions of Obi-Wan in hand or coming my way.

I really love this saber. I can't wait to get it. I wonder how long shipping takes?

mr-miniobiwanweathered14.jpg

Wow, 200? I paid about $65 a year ago.

It's the only one I paid retail or higher for. Except for the club exclusives, I got most for under $20 and many for $12-15.

I don't have them all, but I've got 15, filling 5 of the trio display cases. Plus, I recently got the full mini Darth Maul saber for a really good price.

I really love this saber. I can't wait to get it.

mr-miniobiwanweathered14.jpg

It's my favorite of them all. The weathering is perfect. I wish MR had made the Luke ROTJ V2 as a mini also. It would've gone well with this one.

That full-size looks incredible. If I had been into collecting the sabers when it came out, I'd have definitely picked it up.

the mini sabers were fun to collect. lots of nice details and quality. i have most of them but i never chased after the gold or black chromed ones. i think i might have a few but i got them by luck.

Yeah i got that one,it's got some heft to it as well.

They're all made so good.(i think I'm just gonna catch up and get all the ones i love):naughty:wacky:cool:

Back