Master replicas mini lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys how much is a good price for the Maul BD mini. Also what is the cheapest that you can get EPII Obi. Also is there a big difference in the regular release Mace and the collectors society exclusive.

I only need to get a few more of them in order to have all the ones that I want.

The cheapest I have seen an Ep3 OB1 go for is $17 and Maul BD just sold on ebay for about $65.

The collectors society exclusive is the full double hilt and it's not battle-damaged.

I like the originals best,but i've always wanted the bright chrome(not dark chrome) euro exclusive sidious saber..Just looks slick.

Anyone notice that Toys R Us now has the minisabers, .45 blasters and FX lightsabers? I guess MR really does have to be rid of them by the end of the year.

Anyone notice that Toys R Us now has the minisabers, .45 blasters and FX lightsabers? I guess MR really does have to be rid of them by the end of the year.

Not they have to stop making stuff by Jan 1, but have 6 months to sell remaining inventory. The real question is if they sell all there inventory to say Toys R Us can TRU still sell them after the 6 months.

Mark, you got any leads on a Luke ESB LE for a good price? im on the hunt.

Mark, you got any leads on a Luke ESB LE for a good price? im on the hunt.
No it looks like they have gone up too. Last few have been around $350. I will keep an eye out.

Back