Master replicas mini lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive got 2 AOTC Obi minis, and 2 AOTC Gold Obi minis. How much are those fetching right now?

forbidden planet UK has them on sale for £7.99 I think.
Some good ones, and a couple of gold ones,
Just for all the UK folks reading this wishing they could get hold of these at stupidly low prices!

Ive got 2 AOTC Obi minis, and 2 AOTC Gold Obi minis. How much are those fetching right now?

I only see one on ebay with 2 days left.(have to watch that one)

I think i'm gonna go Mini saber shopping today and get caught up.:cool::D

ep2 kenobi eh? thats a rare one now.

Is it rare? I haven't followed it because I have it, but I snatched it up quick when it came out, I had missed the 1:1 so I wanted it in some form, it's very nice tho, that and ROTJ Luke's were my first 2.

Yes it's been scarce for a while now.(everyone thought MR was gonna re release it like the others but they never did)And yes it is very nice!!

I just had to order this today could not pass it up for 14.88.It will look great next to ol' ben when he ships

OWKWeathered331.jpg

you should just grab the 10 pack, for 10 bucks a mini.

Yeah i was thinkin of that but i got the anakin ep3 and the vader ep3 already.
good deal though!!

OWKWeathered331.jpg

I really like this one too, I love Obi-Wan so I have all his minis. I don't care for the gold and I think there are some silver variants, I'm only interested in ones that look like the film prop, that's why I got interested to begin with.

I think the golds and stuff look cool but i don't need em. I want to start displaying these next to my 1/6 SW figs, So thats why i grabbed ep5 luke and ep4 kenobi today.(plus they're just so cheap now)

Now in search of a Qui-gon.

Last edited:
Now in search of a Qui-gon.

The 2007 MR Collector's Society membership (which comes with the Qui-Gon saber) is now $25 on MR's site. You're not likely to find it cheaper, since up until recently people had been paying upwards of $40 for just the saber on ebay. Mine just arrived a few minutes ago. And yes, I'm displaying them with the SS figures as well. Too bad they don't have sabers for everyone.

https://masterreplicas.com//store/star_wars/scaled_replicas/8704/

Very cool, what are the details on those display cases you have them in? I'd like to get some so where they came from and all that information would be awesome.

They're 8 x 8 x 16 acrylic cases from casesforcollectibles.com. They're quite expensive normally (nearly $75 apiece, shipped) but I got them on ebay from a guy getting rid of all of his cases for $125 shipped for eight of them (so around $15 apiece). The figures and mini sabers look quite nice in them, I think.

Yeah, I need to get the EP4 Obi-Wan to go with the SS 1:6th and probably should get Qui-Gon's assuming that's been made.

Damn why do I come into these threads? :lol

Edit: I see Qui-Gons is the 2007 CS kit.

Back