Master replicas mini lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the few Mini sabers I own. I only have the Sidious smoked, Obi Wan (As first built), Obi Wan (Episode 3-smoked), Anakin (Ep3), and Luke (Jedi). They are really cool, and I'm actually looking forward to the mini blaster line.. always wanted that Han blaster, but could not afford the full scale.

As for those costumes they had on display at C3 and TF, I really hope they go ahead with those. I really want an accurate Obi Wan costume, most of the custom ones I have seen are not up to my standards.

I tend to be a detail nazi and pick things apart... so seeing those two costumes was amazing to me. I don't think I could find much wrong with them even if I tried.

KitFisto said:
Just got into these. I bought Luke and Vader from Episode V and got the little covered display stand for them as well. I liked them so much I ordered 13 more and the covered display stands for them as well.
How does the covered display stand looks like?

LOTRFan said:
it will be later but it is just premature on the tracker page.

This is correct. The Qui-Gonn Mini was included in the 2006 product plan which MR sent out earlier in the year, but it is not yet for sale. The 1:1 scale version is shipping at any moment though. Thanks for pointing this out -- I've switched it's stock status to the purple ear-shaped question-mark which I use for announced or firmly rumored pieces not yet available for preorder.

I believe my list is fairly up-to-date, thanks to the help of Jedi-Rainman at the RebelScum boards. He's a real mini-saber afficianado, and a great source of trustworthy information on existance of the variants in particular. Personally, I do collect the mini's (they're a great way to represent the "full universe" of sabers while being economical financially and space-wise IMO), but don't get interested in the alternate finishes.

I will warn though, that some of these items are not "tracking" yet. I'm in the middle of a revamp to the MR area which has added images and item numbers for about 40 new items. I have not yet reparsed my old data records to find sales for them though, so they are just "stubs" for the time-being. :)

noelleon69 said:
How does the covered display stand looks like?

They look really nice IMO. I will post some pics of them this weekend when I get stuff set up.

Do you have the .33 blasters on order yet? Those will have their own display case; I think I heard MR might be considering selling the individual display cases for the min-sabers as well, but don't quote me on that.

GSRJedi said:
Do you have the .33 blasters on order yet? Those will have their own display case; I think I heard MR might be considering selling the individual display cases for the min-sabers as well, but don't quote me on that.

Not doing the blasters. That's part of the "self control" kicking in :lol

Does anyone have a list of the ones that are out. I am not looking for the variations like gold , etc.. just the different styles.

i managed to get a really good deal on ebay for these

got 9 for £57

Also got the chrome sidious and yoda euro exclusives but am not wanting to collect them all as a completist just the ones that i can get for cheap

To answer an earlier question the Tyranus and Dooku sabers are surprisingly different and Cooku costs more as a rule

Just a heads up. If you have a Tuesday Morning store in your area you may want to search high and low. They are now carrying the mini lightsabers for the low price of $9.99. If you have one of these stores in your area and have been there then you know what kind of condition the store is in. I had to really search for them, but found Luke's A New Hope lightsaber, Darth Vader's A New Hope Lightsaber and Obi Wan's EPII Lightasber there. Not sure what others they are carrying. I found one in the toy section and the other two in a shopping cart waiting to be stocked.

Good luck. Just thought this might help fill some holes in a collection.

We just had one of those "Tuesday Morning" stores open near me. Checked it out....boy, you weren't kidding, leatherneck! The store looks like someone just backs the truck up to the door and just shovels the merch into the aisles!
Anyway, if anyone gives it a go, the sabers are in the "toy" aisle...I found some thrown (literally) in with small board games, They had Luke (Ep IV & V) and Anakin (EpIII) and Obi-Wan (EpIII). For $9.99 each, I got'em all. Great deal...and these are pretty cool. Right now I have the Anakin hilt on display next to my SideShow Anakin Skywalker.
So my questions for those wo've been collecting these is:

Is there a Luke(EpVI) one?
When is the Qui-Gon one expected to be available?

Thanks!

I did a search for these stores in my area and shockingly discovered that we have four of them. Who knew? So I hit two of the four today after work and found the sabers at one of them scattered throughout the toy section. They had Vader and Obi-wan from ROTS and Luke from A New Hope, so I bought Luke's. Already had Obi-wan's and wasn't interested in Vader's from the same movie. Hopefully I'll find more at the other two stores tomorrow.

Awesome tip! Can't go wrong for $10.

I got both of these on the way to go with the new SS figs.
:chew:cool: both for 14.88 a piece (love the quality on these suckers)

mrp_sw332_ca.jpg

mrp_sw305_ca.jpg

Gotta get that maul one it's like 14$ or something at MR's site right now.
Also want the qui-gon to go next to his figure.

Maul 1:1 is my grail saber. I wish they'd put it out when I was able to afford 1:1 sabers.

For the minis, here's what I have, I like them all.

Episode 1
Darth Maul
Episode II
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Episode II
Darth Tyrannus
Darth Sidious
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker
Yoda
Mace Windu
Episode IV
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Episode V
Darth Vader
Episode IV
Luke Skywalker

I think I might try and pick up and Ep V Luke some time, maybe even the Qui-Gon, not sure though, plenty of other things I want more. Never got into the guns.

ep2 kenobi eh? thats a rare one now.

I've always liked the bright chrome sidious exclusive although i never got it.(i'm going back and getting some of the ones i want cause i like how they display with their 1/6 characters)And the prices are too perfect not to.

I plan on getting a few of the scaled helmets as well.

Back