Media Mass Effect: Andromeda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keeping mine. If you wait too long, the multiplayer's going to be completely dead, and ME3's multiplayer was one of my favorite parts. Although, I got my preorder at a discount, so it's a little different.

The multiplayer was easily one of the best things about ME3. I still miss it.

The multiplayer was easily one of the best things about ME3. I still miss it.

The multiplayer really was great, wasn't it? One of my first unlocks was the Asari Vanguard, and I had so much fun playing as her.

The multiplayer really was great, wasn't it? One of my first unlocks was the Asari Vanguard, and I had so much fun playing as her.

I think mine was the Salarian Engineer? He ended up being one of my favorites. I loved the Asari Vanguard, Geth Infiltrator and Collector Adept as well. :)

I only played it pretty close to launch, so I didn't get a chance to play with the Geth or Collectors! I did get the Salarian Engineer, which was fun, except that I died a ton as him. I was probably trying to play too aggressively, hah. I do remember that I had really terrible luck with the class unlocks, for the most part - don't think I unlocked any of the Krogan classes, which was depressing. Looks like they brought that back, which is unfortunate.

I only played it pretty close to launch, so I didn't get a chance to play with the Geth or Collectors! I did get the Salarian Engineer, which was fun, except that I died a ton as him. I was probably trying to play too aggressively, hah. I do remember that I had really terrible luck with the class unlocks, for the most part - don't think I unlocked any of the Krogan classes, which was depressing. Looks like they brought that back, which is unfortunate.
It's been fun, already unlocked a Krogan Engineer actually.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm keeping mine. If you wait too long, the multiplayer's going to be completely dead, and ME3's multiplayer was one of my favorite parts. Although, I got my preorder at a discount, so it's a little different.

Oh I agree...mostly a single player gamer now...don't miss MP. one of the reasons I love Witcher 3 and am enjoying Horizon: zero Dawn (and the original ME)

It's been fun, already unlocked a Krogan Engineer actually.

Glad to hear that it's fun! I've only been hearing good things about the combat, so I'm excited about the multiplayer.

Oh I agree...mostly a single player gamer now...don't miss MP. one of the reasons I love Witcher 3 and am enjoying Horizon: zero Dawn (and the original ME)

I don't care much for PVP multiplayer, so any time that's a major selling point I usually skip the game, but I always enjoy a chance to drag down co-op multiplayer with my terrible playing :lol

Oh boy. This isn't reviewing well at all, and I had such high hopes for it.
Actually it seems to be in the 80s. Beyond all that it's a game you need to play for yourself to decide. I completed the trial last night and loved every second of it

Canceled my PO. unpolished game could get fixed from heavy patches but the UI I heard is bad, the quality of the voice acting uninspiring and sum cheesy and cringe hard writing.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Canceled my PO. unpolished game could get fixed from heavy patches but the UI I heard is bad, the quality of the voice acting uninspiring and sum cheesy and cringe hard writing.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
So like the original trilogy

Actually it seems to be in the 80s. Beyond all that it's a game you need to play for yourself to decide. I completed the trial last night and loved every second of it

More like high 70s, I think it deserves a bit lower tbh at least from the SP part included in the EA Access. Still if you're a Mass Effect fan and can' wait (like me) I say go for it.

More like high 70s, I think it deserves a bit lower tbh at least from the SP part included in the EA Access. Still if you're a Mass Effect fan and can' wait (like me) I say go for it.
I disagree, I think it deserves hi 8s

v0v I think it could be there if they didn't do such a poor job with lip syncing and animations. It makes the already tough to swallow sometimes story much tougher to swallow.

Back