Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking to sell my EX version. It definitely looks to be the way to go, as it comes with the helmeted alternate head. I don't have space to display it though, so if you're interested, please PM me or email at [email protected] . Just looking to get back my cost - not looking for profit. Happy to provide photos. It hasn't been removed from the box. If I don't find a buyer in the next day or two, I'll most likely return it to Sideshow. Thanks!

Last edited:
Cool Cool, well with my flex conversion SS is charging me tomorrow. Im gonna let them and see what happens. I think the armor and helmet head looks great! I just wish the base illuminated the figure better. But other than than that his rifle looks good and I like the graphite look on the N7 armor.

i'm so torn.. that head is really really bad, i know photos can make things look worst, looks better in hand and all that stuff, which is true as it normally does look better but i've a really bad feeling about this.

Need more photos, mines ment to be here in the UK Monday. I'll try put up some pics. Hope I like it, been waiting over a year for this.

Took 2 poor photos of the face with the iphone if anyone's interested.

shep2.jpg

shep1.jpg

Last edited:
hmm don't look as bad there.. guess it's just a case of waiting to see it in hand and then judge it from there - can always sell if don't like it.

Commander Shepard arrived today and I am very happy with how he came out. Both head sculpts are fantastic with lots of detail. I actually like the helmet-less head better as it shows his face better. He has that pissed off, battle worn look to him and I love it! That is the Shepard I know from the game. The armor and helmet are really well done too. The base is nothing special and the light up feature is pretty weak, but overall I am keeping this one. Here are some pics of mine. I wish I could say what edition number I got, but I have no idea what number this is. It could be "OP3", 013, 093, 103??? Can any of you tell me my edition number? :dunno

Here goes...

w/helmet

Base unlit

Base lit

Last edited:
Commander Shepard arrived today and I am very happy with how he came out. Both head sculpts are fantastic with lots of detail. I actually like the helmet-less head better as it shows his face better. He has that pissed off, battle worn look to him and I love it! That is the Shepard I know from the game. The armor and helmet are really well done too. The base is nothing special and the light up feature is pretty weak, but overall I am keeping this one. Here are some pics of mine. I wish I could say what edition number I got, but I have no idea what number this is. It could be "OP3", 013, 093, 103??? Can any of you tell me my edition number? :dunno

Here goes...

w/helmet

Base unlit

Base lit

Looks great apart from the eyes , so do you get 2 full heads or one head and a helmet.
Also will the edition number be on the art box and shipper?
Looks like 13 too me

just got mine in and assembled---a couple of thoughts: 1) the head is fine, and overall the statue looks good. My fears of it looking as awful as it did in the pictures are non existent, and really none of the pics Ive seen of the face do it justice-the body everything looks good.

2) I do however feel like the armor feels and looks plastic-y, Idk what material or whatever was used but the armor, gun, omni-blade, etc are all that material and arent a hard sculpt, which imo kinda hurts...again If you look at it I personally dont have a problem with it, but one person who saw it already told me it looked like a plastic (gasp) action figure, and when you touch it it certainly feels that way.

3) my hole in the base came a little scuffed up and minor cracks on the around the hole, and initially I couldnt even get shepard to go in it because the hole wasnt properly drilled (its wood)..so I had to take a pen and push the hole in a little more so that it would go down all the way in proper position. ..... my ex was # 38 and mine, luckily, was legible.

Looks like 83 to me.

Much better pics, can't wait to see mine in person. Next Tuesday can't come fast enough.

As much as I love the games, I am very glad that I trusted my gut and decided to pass on this one.

It's by no means terrible, but it could have been so much better...

Received mine today. First the gun was broken off of the hand. Unsure if I'm going to get a replacement arm or not. As far as the head goes... I'm not one to nitpick and more often than not I defend hot toys and sideshow products. This is the first time that I can say that I am honestly disappointed with the way something turned out.

The paint apps on the head are so different than what was pictured. There is no shading around the eyes which i think would make it look much better. It even looks like the sculpt is different that the prototype but it may just be the paint job. Also the paint on the lips looks crazy. Mine looks like he just bit a powdered donut. Not sure what I will do. May tell Sideshow I want a full refund. Initially I thought I would keep it and it would grow on me but the face looks freakish and annoys me.

Man, I'm a huge fan of mass effect, even named my bike after the ship. Lol.

But as much as I was pulling for this figure to be a great representation of the commander, from what I'm seeing so far, it looks like the head was made like a big toys r us action figure.
And I'm normally one to reserve judgement knowing full well how pics can sometimes be deceiving.

But it almost look like something happened during production, the headsculpt looks roughl. :dunno
Its a shame cause everything else looks amazing.
The lighted base rocks!
The costume is sweet, love the carbon fiber detail.
and even in the beginning, I stated that I like pose.

But that final headsculpt looks nowhere near as good as the proto.
And usually, the final looks better than the proto.
The highly textured paintjob on the head looks amateurish. :ohbfrank:

Last edited:
Back