Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it looks like this I will cry and be hurt for a long time, and likely return it..or just shove the helmet head on but thats not nearly as awesome as just a badass shepard head, which is what SS displayed. btw if you get it and dont like it, will they just accept your return like that or do you gotta pay to ship it back, etc?

If it looks like this I will cry and be hurt for a long time, and likely return it..or just shove the helmet head on but thats not nearly as awesome as just a badass shepard head, which is what SS displayed. btw if you get it and dont like it, will they just accept your return like that or do you gotta pay to ship it back, etc?

Doubt they would accept a return just because you don't like it.
Maybe an unwanted gift.
Yeah I don't even like the helmet display looks so much better with the head.
Just looks a bit lifeless to me , better eyes with some gloss , and maybe re paint or shade the hair .
Saying that it could be great when it arrives

Left work a little bit early and the Commander has arrived! Going to unbox and take a whack of pics... stay tuned friends! :rock

1366393605819.cached.jpg

Great piece here guys! The pose is actually pretty badass, especially if you put him on top of a Besta or something... the detail on the armour suit is actually quite nice, they've weathered it so he looks like he's been in some combat! The sculpt actually turned out WAY better than I expected... but this looks like a very pissed off Shepard, don't expect a happy sculpt- but that's cool, it compliments the pose!

The helmet for the EX is a must- it really looks awesome and I'll definitely be posing my Shepard with the helmet.

The base is also pretty neat- the light up isn't bad either! It will look cool at night with the lights off.

Enjoy my pics! And like always, my camera is only from an iPhone so please bear with me :lol

Also, I'll be getting the Sauron PF tomorrow- check out my pics in the Sauron thread if you're interested! :duff

Great pics xjamiex. It really helps. I can't wait to go home and soak them up more. So what do you think of his face. Its looks rough and burnt in your pics too. Is it ok in person?

Great pics xjamiex. It really helps. I can't wait to go home and soak them up more. So what do you think of his face. Its looks rough and burnt in your pics too. Is it ok in person?

It's way better in person- trust me. My pics are terrible! :lecture

I just opened mine up and everything turned out great on it! You shouldn't have anything to be worried about.

Back