Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to let my wl convert so I'm gonna take a chance on him. Anyone got a shipping notice yet or 30 day notice. Just trying to get an idea od when I. Gonna het charged

Shepard is shipping today. I cancelled my EX yesterday.

Thanks! I understand canceling. I probably shouldnt b getting this but I'm desperate for a mass effect collectible in my collection. It will b totally worth it if they make at least garrus and liara :pray:

Thanks! I understand canceling. I probably shouldnt b getting this but I'm desperate for a mass effect collectible in my collection. It will b totally worth it if they make at least garrus and liara :pray:

I didn't want to cancel. I just had a lot of renovations done in my basement that costed more than I expected and with a daughter now I didn't want to be stupid.

If it turns out good I'll pick up a reg later. The EX was never important to me. I tried selling it here but got no takes.

KILL ME NOW.

s12-600x800.jpg

lol... that is really close up. Nothing looks right when you stick a lense right up against it. Lets wait and see real in hand pics.

No offense to the photographer, but it is also not a very good photo. Looks washed out and blurry. I will be getting mine on Friday and will hold off judgement until then.

to be fair yeah it is a bad picture... at least the armor looks nice :)

The armor looks awesome but it looks like his face has major sun burn

Yeah he also looks anaemic , hope the head is the only problem
As I already hate the base and I don't have the statue yet.
Just hope I like the pose in hand as I can always put the helmet on.
Wonder if it will be a hollow helmet to fit over the head or a removable head.
Would be a lot easier to paint that way

Yeah he also looks anaemic , hope the head is the only problem
As I already hate the base and I don't have the statue yet.
Just hope I like the pose in hand as I can always put the helmet on.
Wonder if it will be a hollow helmet to fit over the head or a removable head.
Would be a lot easier to paint that way

Same here. I would only get the ex so I can display him helmeted. I was wondering about the helmet as well. I'm hoping for a whole nother full sculpt

The blur smears out the details in the face making it look like he has skin cancer or something. It's just a bad pic.

Same here. I would only get the ex so I can display him helmeted. I was wondering about the helmet as well. I'm hoping for a whole nother full sculpt

Well I doubt they would go to the trouble sculpting the I side of the helmet and what not.
So I think it will be a full head.
Just look at the poly stone T2 premium format one head with glasses and one without.
Just for the sake of sun glasses.
Will be 100% easier for me to reprint , I know the camera is a bad pic
But unless it looks like the pics on sideshow it will be repainted.

Back