Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like it to, but I'm not sure that the rumored confirmation was true or not. They had said when they announced that they had the license that they were only doing one thing.

SERIOUSLY?
What is the point in that?
Thane , Garrus and Liara would fly of the shelves.
That just seems pointless to me as i would have preffered them
to start off with Garrus or Thane rather than Shep as i can live
without him to be honest.
I only bought him as i'm a massive mass effect fan and i missed out
on the Avenger living in UK just can't get one and did not want to miss this.
Real shame if they don't make other's , though the Darkhorse Reaper sovereign statue looks pretty good too.

SERIOUSLY?
What is the point in that?
Thane , Garrus and Liara would fly of the shelves.
That just seems pointless to me as i would have preffered them
to start off with Garrus or Thane rather than Shep as i can live
without him to be honest.
I only bought him as i'm a massive mass effect fan and i missed out
on the Avenger living in UK just can't get one and did not want to miss this.
Real shame if they don't make other's , though the Darkhorse Reaper sovereign statue looks pretty good too.

:lecture

to true. I mean one thing that SS is great at are aliens/non human characters and ME is filled with them! Man I'd love to have a Garrus and Liara PF!:monkey2

Just got a notice my flex payments have been pushed back a month. Looks like it's coming in August now.

is there an exclusive edition that comes with the helmet..i saw one one ebay that came with one...sorry if this question has been asked already.

is there an exclusive edition that comes with the helmet..i saw one one ebay that came with one...sorry if this question has been asked already.

The answer to your question is YES?
And will you be able to get one? NO!

Hope this helps

Also be carefull with those Ebay pics as they often show the pics that are not the Exclusive version.
Make sure it says it is exclusive and that it comes with the optional helmet.

Woo! Just got my shipping soon notice! :rock

Can't wait to get this piece in my collection... bring on more Mass Effect PFs! :drool

Back