Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ex is sold out now, was hoping itd be around till we saw inhand pic, cant make up my mind whether to go on waitlist

There's nothing to lose for going on the waitlist so I say go for it.

I'm surprised he sold out to be honest.

dont wanna wwaste money on NRD till i see the inhand pic, i guess ill wait for it to come in stock to get on the waitlist.

ex is sold out now, was hoping itd be around till we saw inhand pic, cant make up my mind whether to go on waitlist

same here. if I don't get him I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Oh well.. atleast they announced the Uncharted PF and that one is full of win. :rock

I am considering canceling Shepard. I wouldn't mind having Thane alone and even if they did make more past Thane and I felt an urge to get Shepard, I could probably get the regular (or maybe even the exclusive lol) for around retail at that point too.

Anyway I hear people talk about converting to fellow board members all the time and I want to ask what that means? Can I actually transfer my flex payment statue to another person and have them take it from there? The reason I ask is because I put the NRD already and since it's flex I would have to pay to drop out of it too and that seems like a waste.

dont think sideshow allows that, i think its between the members themselves , they come to some agreement to pay off the remaininin flex, the one giving up his order doesnt lose his nrd and can keep the reward point as well

my first post here :)

the shipping date has changed to may 2013^^

well my flexi payments don't start until March even though i paid the NRD
in August 2012.
And my final payment is in July.
As the release date was in July originally i think.

Last edited:
Just jumping in with my first post to say I managed to preorder on flexi one of the Ex versions last year :)
As a diehard Mass Effect fan this was my dream come true (well almost, that would be Hot Toys doing a Mass Effect line), so I can forgive the weird posing and orange base. His face is the best yet, especially compared to the rest on the market...

Just jumping in with my first post to say I managed to preorder on flexi one of the Ex versions last year :)
As a diehard Mass Effect fan this was my dream come true (well almost, that would be Hot Toys doing a Mass Effect line), so I can forgive the weird posing and orange base. His face is the best yet, especially compared to the rest on the market...
so unfortunately true..i'm looking at you, play arts.:mad:

I was going to get the PA one but I just really didn't feel like resculpting that head :lol It's pretty dang awful
the sculpt is okay-ish, other than the hair being a bit thick. the coloring is the true villain. mine even got one brow raised up like he's asking for a million dollars.

so unfortunately true..i'm looking at you, play arts.:mad:

Oh man, I thought the paint work on the PA figure was ugly in pictures but in real life it's even worse. If he had a helmet to hide his mug under I might have been swayed.

LOL! The PA shep with the peanut head.
I love mass effect and have pre-ordered the ex version , but the pose and base do bother me.
Thane is the best Character in the game and can't wait for that bad boy.
Garrus would be sweet too

So I just cancelled my preorder for Ex, just got too much on my plate. If any of you guys are on the waitlist I hope one of you get it.

Back