Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first played Mass Effect 1 I thought to myself, in 6 years time they may make a Premifum format statue of Shepard so its best I use the default version.

People said I was crazy BUT WHO IS LAUGHING NOW !!! :rotfl

Yeah, default Shep was an easy choice for me because of that factor, and the fact that he's in all of the marketing and ads.

Got an email saying my flexpay was changed to run from next March to July and sure enough, Sideshow's site now has a July '13 release estimate.

I wonder what happened to cause such a delay this far out?

Yeah got the email too. I wonder if this piece will just be pushed into oblivion. Seems to be little to no hype surrounding it and if I recall t he EX is still mostly untouched on their site.

Damn thats a big jump.

There was a LOT of criticism on this piece ...and pretty much all of it deserved since its one of the most bizarre poses Sideshow has ever gone with. I actually like 'the sideshow twist' that they tend to use a lot....but this was just..... :D

But I still ordered I'm such a big Shepard fan. I think I was one of the few....

Is it possible they are actually changing the pose? Seems like it would be an extreme change and it bit too late, but well who knows.

I think the only way that'd happen would be if changes had been specifically requested by the licensor, which given the feedback would be entirely possible, especially if they want Sideshow doing more than a one-and-done.

Sideshow themselves though, I can't recall them ever internally changing a piece because of bad online buzz after a reveal, even atrocities like the Rambo PF, so...

This was a must have for me until I saw the pose. No matter how hard I try I can't get over how awkward it looks.

Yeah seen the same email, part of me is grateful as there were a lot of pieces coming through in March so this gives me some breathing space........... if not a little excessive :D

Despite the poor pose it was a must buy as I love the series and it to me it still does look cool.

Sideshow is happy to let collectiors know that the Edition Size for the Exclusive Commander Shepard Premium Format Figure has been set at 250 pieces, while the Regular Edition will be set at 750 pieces!

Sideshow is happy to let collectiors know that the Edition Size for the Exclusive Commander Shepard Premium Format Figure has been set at 250 pieces, while the Regular Edition will be set at 750 pieces!

Glad to see Sideshow going back to a smaller run model for some of their other stuff. Should keep everyone happy.

I really want to like this piece. I love Mass Effect and I love the armor design but I hate the generic Shepard design. I have played the games many times and have never used the generic Shepard, so to me, it's not MY Commander Shepard.
Hopefully, he's not the only one in the line. I would love to have Garrus, Liara, or anyone else really.

There really should be an option to have your own portrait sculpted. Any custom guys willing to try?

And a Garrus PF would be a day one purchase. I hope that's being planned despite the tepid response for the Shepard PF.

So I believe I asked this before, but are there any examples of Sideshow going back and changing the positioning/pose of a statue prior to release? They have changed major aspects of the sculpt before, such as with Psylocke, but I can't think of an example of a change of the statue itself.

ex is sold out now, was hoping itd be around till we saw inhand pic, cant make up my mind whether to go on waitlist

Back