Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's doing a weak 'come at me bro' pose. :lol

I've been meaning to say this for awhile as that is exactly what I thought too. He's basically doing a sort of "bring it on" or "come at me" pose, but it looks so forced and stupid. Both arms are out in that style of gesture. It's honestly the only explanation I have for the pose.

I've been meaning to say this for awhile as that is exactly what I thought too. He's basically doing a sort of "bring it on" or "come at me" pose, but it looks so forced and stupid. Both arms are out in that style of gesture. It's honestly the only explanation I have for the pose.

A part of me hopes they might tweak those arms the very least :pray:

It is an A++++ statue in all regards aside from the pose so yeah I hope they tweak the arms, but does Sideshow ever do something like that? This would require a change of the sculpt's form completely, but I would love if they did it. Aside from that I really love this guy. The face looks great, the weapons look nice, the base is weird but I think it's pretty unique.

I didn't think it would be possible to screw up a Shepard statue. They got the sculpt right and had already shown that.

I will still buy I think .....and then cut the stupid clear plastic omniblade off myself if its not removable.

It is an A++++ statue in all regards aside from the pose so yeah I hope they tweak the arms, but does Sideshow ever do something like that? This would require a change of the sculpt's form completely, but I would love if they did it. Aside from that I really love this guy. The face looks great, the weapons look nice, the base is weird but I think it's pretty unique.

Oh yea, it is a super nice statue, but i think like most we aren't pleased with the pose. The base is tolerable and the omni blade isnt bad, but the pose does make the statue i think. I will still heavily consider this once we see more pictures and news on this.

gah this looks good..but 1/4 is just too big for me.
hoping the kotobukiya artfx is gonna look at least this good since that one is a comfortable 1/6.

I think this pf represents Mass Effect 3 very well: Many great pieces, but there's just one bad aspect that sours the whole.

man just went through the SDCC pics thread.
So many great pieces....so many great poses....burst out laughing as I scrolled past Shepard.

Its like he's doing the hokey pokey or something.
"You put your head in...."

I really don't like the Fus Ro Dah type of pose ! they could go with a Captain Rex pose, with Shepard's foot on top of a Husk or something, holding the Avenger or the Mattock with the omni blade ignited, and instead of cheap plastic a LED omni blade. I mean you don't really have to think hard to make something awesome and appealing to the customer/mass effect fan. because i show this pictures to a friend of mine, who is a hardcore ME fan since Day 1, and the first thing he said " what's with the weird pose " .

Pics courtesy of mwctoys

sdcc2012_sideshow_miscbig_30.jpg

sdcc2012_sideshow_miscbig_31.jpg

I think it looks great. Have no problem with the pose.
I just wish it was 1/6. I'm running out of room so mainly stick to 1/6 scale figures. Sigh...

I wish they would put this up for preorder. He's the Sideshow piece I want most right now so I'd like to make sure I can afford to start a payment plan for him.

In that case it might be an easy fix of just changing the positioning of his left arm. As it stands it is just such a wonky pose. It's the kind of pose you laugh at when you see it.

Back