Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6? What's the point these days? Might as well just pay $150 more and get something twice as big, fully sculpted and awesome.

The point is that we don't all have a lot of space for statues and I'd rather be able to display 3 1:6 than 2 PFs (if my math is any good :monkey3)

I'm hoping for something more like this:

mass-effect-3-commander-shepard-spectre-soldiers-guns-shotgun-rifle-n7-ashley-williams-john-sheppard-s1-scars-war-armor-game.jpg

The undersuit looks to be of a fabric material of some sort, kinda like how the storm trooper figures are built, i.e. armor plates over a suit.

If SS really tried, they could pull off a mix media figure instead of just completely polystone or whatnot.

The undersuit looks to be of a fabric material of some sort, kinda like how the storm trooper figures are built, i.e. armor plates over a suit.

If SS really tried, they could pull off a mix media figure instead of just completely polystone or whatnot.

Yeah they could. Liara's outfit has plenty of fabric so "mixed media" is very possible.

I'm not sure they will do mixed media for undersuits. having armor like material go on top of cloth would be a pain in the ass. my guess is they would only use cloth if it were on top of the armor. this will most likely be fully sculpted.

I'm not sure they will do mixed media for undersuits. having armor like material go on top of cloth would be a pain in the ass. my guess is they would only use cloth if it were on top of the armor. this will most likely be fully sculpted.

In a few days, people should be able to confirm it. I'm :impatient:

Sideshow and Hot Toys are really going nuts right now! It's exciting, but also quite scary *looks toward my wallet*

The point is that we don't all have a lot of space for statues and I'd rather be able to display 3 1:6 than 2 PFs (if my math is any good :monkey3)

Then prioritize and make space, re organize etc.
I'd rather have fewer nice big statues that STAND OUT, rather then a clutter of smaller scale figures with no weight and action figure articulation.

Then prioritize and make space, re organize etc.
I'd rather have fewer nice big statues that STAND OUT, rather then a clutter of smaller scale figures with no weight and action figure articulation.

I'm not cluttering but there are many properties I'm a fan of (alien, lotr, star wars, games, disney...) so even just getting one representation of characters I love, it's hard.

I'm not talking about figures either or statue that don't stand out. You can't tell me that the new LotR statues don't stand out; or some dioramas like Shades of Mordor which are 1:6 and just have amazing presence.

Looks A-MA-ZING. Finally a good representation of Shepard! Must get for me. Can't wait to see more pictures! :panic::panic:

Never ever thought they would make a statue of a character from the ME series. And at 1/4 scale! Good gravy! :monkey1 Though I definitely would somewhat prefer a 1/6 Hot Toys instead.... that way, he can get more accessories and even blend in with other 1/6 game characters (Ezio, Chris Redfield.... etc.)

Looks A-MA-ZING. Finally a good representation of Shepard! Must get for me. Can't wait to see more pictures! :panic::panic:

Never ever thought they would make a statue of a character from the ME series. And at 1/4 scale! Good gravy! :monkey1 Though I definitely would somewhat prefer a 1/6 Hot Toys instead.... that way, he can get more accessories and even blend in with other 1/6 game characters (Ezio, Chris Redfield.... etc.)

If Hot Toys got the Mass Effect license, we wouldn't see anything for two years and when we finally do it will just be Shepard and no one else. Seriously they aren't good for anime licenses and they aren't good for video game licenses. They lack the faith or dedication to complete lineups or bother much with anything that does not instantly lead to extremely high sales like with the Marvel stuff.

I just hope that Sideshow is smart enough to include a switch out change o head for the helmeted look.

I think they will.

I hope Hot Toys doesn't pick up this license. I think this PF would be way more stellar than a HT version of Shepard.

Back