Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next ones need to be Garrus, Liara, Wrex or Tali.

Miranda or fail!

Miranda_in_Black.png

WOW! this looks awesome, been pestering sideshow form months about mass effect stuff ever since they announced the EA licence. Wish they had started with Liara tho. Hope this line continues so we see all the great characters this universe has to offer. how sweet would a Legion be?

Fantastic news. Such an obvious line to make collectibles out of. This was a long time coming. Personally would have prefered a 1/6 figure, to be honest. The thought of a whole ME 1/6 team from Sideshow or HT makes me giddy. Still this is also great. Can't way to see how the armour will turn out in premium format.

All of the main characters of ME are so visually appealing... I can only hope that SS will produce the entire line up.

I'm still giddy about this announcement. I really hope Sideshow picks up their QC cause between Hunni and I, we are ordering a bunch of their products.

im ecstatic that they are doing Mass Effect but disappointed they started with Shepard. Yes he is the main character but everyone makes him look different. The beloved characters are the other ones...Tali, Liara, Legion, etc! Tali would have been my first choice followed by Thane.

Looks amazing so far! I know it's just one pic but I have a feeling the pose may be something similar to this:

mass-effect-3-wallpapers-mass-effect-Commander-Shepard.jpg

HOLYYYY...I didnt see this coming.
Ung...I wish it was 1/6 though. I want this badly but aside from the few 1/4 I have, I gave up on this size and sticking to 1/6. :gah:

Agree! When I first saw it on their FB, I was hoping it was 1/6 until I looked closer :monkey2

Looks amazing so far! I know it's just one pic but I have a feeling the pose may be something similar to this:

mass-effect-3-wallpapers-mass-effect-Commander-Shepard.jpg

Agree! When I first saw it on their FB, I was hoping it was 1/6 until I looked closer :monkey2

That'd be a great pose! Especially if they can manage to do an LED omni-tool blade.

Back