Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought him. I’ll let you guys know what I think when he comes in.

Again, where did you find it at that price? Was it from a retail location?

Hey, I got it off cornerstonecomics.com. They are great. Today is the last day to use their 25 percent discount. I also got Master Chief 365 shipped. The coupon code is MERRY25OFF. Hope that helps.

I received my Master Chief in time and everything. There was a QC issue and they sent me a shipping label for an exchange so they are very reliable.

Hey, I got it off cornerstonecomics.com. They are great. Today is the last day to use their 25 percent discount. I also got Master Chief 365 shipped. The coupon code is MERRY25OFF. Hope that helps.

I received my Master Chief in time and everything. There was a QC issue and they sent me a shipping label for an exchange so they are very reliable.

awesome, thanks. I might try to swing the Dutch or Rex. Im gonna think on it for a few

No problem man. Make sure you get it today because the code will be invalid tomorrow.

While his face isn't perfect I like Mass Effect enough to just be happy to have a Sideshow piece from the game. I hope that there might be more characters coming, but it seems like a long shot. I bet the likenesses on some of the alien races would be easier to nail.

While his face isn't perfect I like Mass Effect enough to just be happy to have a Sideshow piece from the game. I hope that there might be more characters coming, but it seems like a long shot. I bet the likenesses on some of the alien races would be easier to nail.

To me Garrus and Tali would b full of detail and easy to pull off.

id love a massive krogan lol in full action pose behind shepard…personally liara, jack, but tbh i don't think we'll get anyone else..and I'm fine with that shepard was a pleasant surprise for me

Love mass effect but Shepard wouldn't even make my top 3 characters I would want statues of. Liara, tali, and thane would prob be my top 3.

:exactly: I would have bought a thane or Garrus way before Shepard , but he is the main character after all.
I really hope they do other characters , or maybe dark horse will as they have done the reaper.
Even good quality 1/6 would do.
As I think those play arts figures are shockingly bad , still want the reaper though.

I'd love to see a Miranda but I'd imagine she'd be a difficult sculpt.

Considering she is based off of a real person and I'm sure Sideshow has full access to the character models, I doubt it would be difficult to sculpt any of the ME characters. If anything it should be pretty straight forward to do sculpts based off of 3D games.

Back