Media MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4: INFINITE (yes ... it's confirmed!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow is the day. Anyone else gonna be playing online? I'm open to be anyones punching bag...because I'm pretty terrible :lol

Just saw that the DLC characters have been confirmed

Black Widow
Venom
Winter Soldier
Monster Hunter

Oddly doesn't this make the sides uneven?

Last edited:
Personally I'd love a Marvel fighting game as opposed to MvC

So I'm all for it

Hopefully the next expansion pack includes XMEN

It's here

j1AafmK.jpg

UPUYiv3.jpg

Greatest.fighter.ever.

Soak it in boys

I don't give a **** about story mode but rest assured this game destroys Injustice 2

Absolutely brilliant on a 65 inch 4K Samsung tv

I recommend mission mode if you guys are new to MvC

This game is far more technical and in depth than MvC3

Create combo system in place

It looks goregous on my 4K tv

*shrugs*

I don't get all the hate

I'll be picking it up for the Xbox One X once it comes out

It's supposed to be enhanced

I understand the hate, but of course, it's the internet...so it's way out of proportion.

I'm excited to just sit back and play a silly game where a raccoon can punch an anime robot man.

I'm also excited to see all the nicely put together combos I'll be witnessing as I get my ass handed to me online :lol

The Good:

The fighting mechanism / Backgrounds

The Bad:

Story mode / No X-Men

The Ugly:

Some of the character visuals. Ok most of the character visusls lol

From all the negativity surrounding the story mode, I was expecting it to be hot garbage, but I'm actually enjoying the hell out of it. The cutscenes are great! It's like a saturday morning cartoon. It's silly and stupid but fun to watch. It's what I wanted, so I'm good :lol

Rocket is actually pretty funny too.

Also, when you pick Hulk and Chris as your team, Hulk calls Chris Rock Puncher :rotfl

Please come out for the Switch

I want to play this game anywhere and everywhere

I am finding it hard to combo after an air launch. My guy just stay at the bottom. Pressing up doesnt work

From all the negativity surrounding the story mode, I was expecting it to be hot garbage, but I'm actually enjoying the hell out of it. The cutscenes are great! It's like a saturday morning cartoon. It's silly and stupid but fun to watch. It's what I wanted, so I'm good :lol

Rocket is actually pretty funny too.

Also, when you pick Hulk and Chris as your team, Hulk calls Chris Rock Puncher :rotfl

I just finished story mode and I agree

I enjoyed it, the ending has me thinking that Death will be a playable character down the line

I’m struggling with Mission Mode

For the life of me I cannot finish majority of the missions

Back