Media MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4: INFINITE (yes ... it's confirmed!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still pales next to mvc2! But in fairness, a lot more effort goes into each new character here. Particularly given the modern concern over balance.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

DLC hopefully

Cyclops
Phoenix
Cable
Deadpool
Wolverine
Storm
Psylocke

That's all I'm hoping for

Doctor Doom. :monkey4

And yeah, I really wish Jill and Wesker were in this. Geez.. I said it a few pages back, but every time I see this roster it looks worse and worse. It pales in comparison to the previous games.

I'll probably rent this at my local library, or wait for a GOTY edition if they bring back the X-Men, Wesker, Jill, Felicia, etc. Taskmaster and MODOK were cool too.

If they add those characters and it plays well then yes it will be a great turnaround for this game.

Don't get me wrong I love that they included Black Panther but just because he has claws does it mean he's an acceptable substitute for Wolverine, yeah like no.

If they add those characters and it plays well then yes it will be a great turnaround for this game.

Don't get me wrong I love that they included Black Panther but just because he has claws does it mean he's an acceptable substitute for Wolverine, yeah like no.
It's like when part 3 first came out, and Taskmaster seemed like a lame substitute for Hawkeye. Fortunately, Hawkeye got added later.

T-MINUS 8 DAYS

now I just need this to come out on the Switch

----

Last boss video footage was uploaded onto YouTube.. looks pretty intense

To challenge them is to court death

Behold the prophecy is true

DWMwtyz.png

5lGtV04.png

qCTM3GQ.png

Thanos is a total cuck

Jedah is moving in on that ass

All my local gamestores started selling this game since few days ago, don't want to get them in trouble but now I'm kind of glad to have privately owned game shops around that are willing to break the dates lol.

--

Last edited:
My Deluxe edition shipped on Friday

Should be good to go for Monday.

Im gifting it to a friend, since the digital download happens anyway on Monday

Dammmmn

Preload is up on PSN

Game is 48 GBs... I think that includes the day one 10 GB patch

It's here boys, savour the little things

LiakWAs.jpg

I have an extra Warrior Thor and Evil Ryu DLC pack for PS4

If anyone is interested