Media MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4: INFINITE (yes ... it's confirmed!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh of course, I think the new game is definitely taking a ton of notes from the MCU, possibly in the way it looks too - but then they still use the comic designs in a more "real" setting which brings out how bad they look.

The shading is the main thing that's making this game look bad, which should be fairly easy to fix.

MvC is stylized

this is not new

Marvel_vs._Capcom_2_gameplay.png

its come a long way, but the style has always been unique from the original 2V2 platform and then on to 3V3
Yes, but one style is much more aesthetically pleasing than the other. A cartoony style could work, look at that Dragon Ball Z game, but for me it just does not work here at all. At screenshot from jye really sums it up. Going with more realistic proportions would be the best way to go here I think even if they did use some sort of cell shading and a kind of stylized hyper realistic look similar to what they did with the previous game. Of course it's all subjective.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yes, but one style is much more aesthetically pleasing than the other. A cartoony style could work, look at that Dragon Ball Z game, but for me it just does not work here at all. At screenshot from jye really sums it up. Going with more realistic proportions would be the best way to go here I think even if they did use some sort of cell shading and a kind of stylized hyper realistic look similar to what they did with the previous game. Of course it's all subjective.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

IMG_5943.JPG

Between the lack of mutants and the paltry number of female characters, I think this game is a safe pass for me. If they ever do a rerelease with all the DLC on disc then I'll maybe get that. I'm okay with Gamora, but if they are going to go so MCU heavy they should have had either Black Widow or Scarlet Witch instead of Captain Marvel.

For season 1

Can't link 4chan here for obvious reasons but expect screenshots by tonight.

Anyway they are

Sigma
Monster Hunter
Gill

Black panther
Winter Soldier
Lockjaw

I guess venom really isn't going to be dlc then? Maybe he will be in another dlc pack since they did advertise it as ALL-NEW

For season 1

Can't link 4chan here for obvious reasons but expect screenshots by tonight.

Anyway they are

Sigma
Monster Hunter
Gill

Black panther
Winter Soldier
Lockjaw

I guess venom really isn't going to be dlc then? Maybe he will be in another dlc pack since they did advertise it as ALL-NEW

Lockjaw, really? :lol

That's going to be interesting.

You're a sic man kara you know that lol

Wait how do we know you're even a man...hmmmmm

tumblr_inline_msvmypR2T71qz4rgp.gif

Thankfully your love of RO is your redeeming quality.

Last edited:
I may have jumped the gun

Someone may have fibbed about Lock Jaw and Gill

We will find out in a couple weeks

---

I'm satisfied

ODxIUOa.jpg

I may have jumped the gun

Someone may have fibbed about Lock Jaw and Gill

We will find out in a couple weeks

---

I'm satisfied

ODxIUOa.jpg

I'm quite content with the roster. It's funny but I mostly see people pissed that Nemesis is back...but I'm over the moon he's back because I never thought he'd return :lol

Add the fact that X, Sigma and Ultron are there plus Firebrand returning...I'm pretty good :yess:

I hope Wesker is DLC. Add in Doom and It's perfect.

Back