Media MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4: INFINITE (yes ... it's confirmed!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This roster makes me sadder every time I see it. So many veterans gone. I'm glad Venom is coming back though; he was one of my mains in MvC2.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't add Loki, given his MCU fame. I'm sure they could've done some neat stuff with his magic.

There's always DLC

Mind you I could be wrong about Jane and Miles

They happen to appear on the covers of MvC variant comic books

Odd

I felt the character models for Injustice 2 were fugly

For some reason that game gets a pass

Winter Soldier and Venom are DLC I guess

Odd

I felt the character models for Injustice 2 were fugly

For some reason that game gets a pass

Winter Soldier and Venom are DLC I guess
They look a bit odd, but nowhere near as strangely stylized as this. I really dislike the costume designs in that dc game, though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Oh man what the hell lol

IMG_5939.jpg

MvC is stylized

this is not new

Marvel_vs._Capcom_2_gameplay.png

its come a long way, but the style has always been unique from the original 2V2 platform and then on to 3V3

Also I wanted to point out that this game most definitely has been in development since the release of PS4 / XBOX One

I recall a leaked E3 list back in 2013 listed Marvel vs Capcom 4 coming to next gen consoles only. It seems as though developers have been working away for the past 3 years on this... I doubt it will be garbage but if you dont like it dont buy it

I on the other hand want it to do extensively well so that they keep releasing more and more expansion packs.

X-Men VS Street Fighter Season Pass seems like an obvious go to.

Miles Morales
Black Cat
Jane Foster Thor
Death
Winter Soldier
Venom
Green Goblin
Star Lord
Cable
Deadpool
GwenPool
Lady Deadpool
Howard the Duck
Silver Surfer
Super Skrull
Doom
X-Men in general

all seem to be likely DLC

I will admit that MVC3 looks a lot smooth due to its comic book style art

Developers wanted a different look for this game -- which might end up hurting them at first... but as you can see they fixed Chris' face and Chun Li

most of this can be done via patching

I dont think the character models are hideous

It really depends on the final product which is still apparently being tweaked. I suggest waiting for the final product... its 5 weeks away and Im sure they have some surprises for Gamescon

between the two styles one is clearly more comic book vs the other which appears to be more film like

nz9mmTt.jpg

Back