Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Wolverine 1/3 Scale Statue By Hollywood Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow looks awesome congrats so glide this turned out well :)
The claws look good even if not metal.

How was the packaging as this was half of a set?

Wow looks awesome congrats so glide this turned out well :)
The claws look good even if not metal.

How was the packaging as this was half of a set?

Packaging was a brown shipper. Just like you would see from SS with the edition number and title of what the piece is. Only difference is when you open the brown shipper there's styro instead of an art box. Packed individually so you would never know its part of a set

Oh... Let's not play that game ...okay???? It is different when we do it with a piece that isnt inhand.... But guys are getting this now, and don't need to have their excitement dampened.

Congrats Tavegg... This looks nice and I am glad you are p,eased

Thanks Spidey. I really dig him

Packaging was a brown shipper. Just like you would see from SS with the edition number and title of what the piece is. Only difference is when you open the brown shipper there's styro instead of an art box. Packed individually so you would never know its part of a set

That sounds good like they were expecting them to be split up

Can't wait to have mine in hands!!! I guess next weekend it will be here!
Amazing piece and the size is fantastic!!!

Introducing HCG Wolverine in 1/3 Scale! This piece is huge and solid as a rock. He weighs a ton. Small differences from the prototype that didn't make it to the sculpt in hand are the claws were sculpted out of resin as opposed the real metal they were supposed to be. Steele tipped boots didn't make it either sadly... Still I think the sculpt looks amazing in hand. It absolutely pleases the eyes in every way. The detail and paint app were done very well. The base is simple and I like that it doesn't take away from the sculpt. I know there are some nay sayers :pfft: on this piece but I can't imagine someone having this in hand for $500 bucks and being upset about it. For those with one on the way congrads! Your going to love it!

very nice piece. congrats.

I am tempted, but just too many other things hitting right now.

Thanks ambasah

I think this the best wolvie statue out there.

For the money I really think this was a steal

Can't wait to have mine in hands!!! I guess next weekend it will be here!
Amazing piece and the size is fantastic!!!

Congrads on your purchase. You'll really enjoy this when you get it

Introducing HCG Wolverine in 1/3 Scale! This piece is huge and solid as a rock. He weighs a ton. Small differences from the prototype that didn't make it to the sculpt in hand are the claws were sculpted out of resin as opposed the real metal they were supposed to be. Steele tipped boots didn't make it either sadly... Still I think the sculpt looks amazing in hand. It absolutely pleases the eyes in every way. The detail and paint app were done very well. The base is simple and I like that it doesn't take away from the sculpt. I know there are some nay sayers :pfft: on this piece but I can't imagine someone having this in hand for $500 bucks and being upset about it. For those with one on the way congrads! Your going to love it!

9633019216_d41846beb7_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

9633019330_cc20ef63fe_b.jpg

9633019428_3d0a5ce257_b.jpg

9629790151_9754186cea_b.jpg

9633019270_406720bc9c_b.jpg

9629790213_968e2412f8_b.jpg

Wow! Congrats! He looks fantastic and big! I can't wait to get mine Wednesday! I'm glad that I have something this amazing to look forward to. Great shots as well!

Secret compass just sells wolvie for worldwide postage

If your in the uk try collectiblesdirect.co.uk that's where I'm getting mine

Secret compass was where I was looking and they sold out on Wolvie solo :( thx though!

That statue looks 4 times better than the PFF and CC.

Back