Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Wolverine 1/3 Scale Statue By Hollywood Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys will not be disappointed. I don't have the LSF yet but for the price you just cant go wrong if you want an stand alone beast of a wolverine in your collection. Hope to see your pics!

Kind of wish I had the money to pick this up...o r the space to put it. It's the best looking wolverine statue I've seen, since I LOVED MvC and Wolverine was my favorite to play. One day.

Oh cool. Deadpool is what I wanted to see Wolverine next to. Definitely not in scale, not that I expected it to be, but they look pretty awesome together, even if it kind of draws deadpool lol

Kind of wish I had the money to pick this up...o r the space to put it. It's the best looking wolverine statue I've seen, since I LOVED MvC and Wolverine was my favorite to play. One day.

It looks even better in person. This is probably my favorite new release of the year thus far. Bats will probably top him but I don't know.... The paint app came out immaculate. The pose and face sculpt are awesome This thing has to weigh close to 30 lbs. it's just heavy, massive, and truly a show stopper in the collection room.

I am debating whether to cancel the great ultron pf I have at BBTS and save the extra $250 to buy this instead.

I am debating whether to cancel the great ultron pf I have at BBTS and save the extra $250 to buy this instead.

Oh that's not even a debate. I have the Ultron PF. It's not even a fair comparison. You will be much happier with this guy if you can find him individually. Trust me on that

Oh that's not even a debate. I have the Ultron PF. It's not even a fair comparison. You will be much happier with this guy if you can find him individually. Trust me on that

I don't doubt it. $$$ is the issue here. I bought the PF purely on store credit. I don't have the extra cash to plop down for wolverine. Bbts has one in stock. Who knows how long that will last.

Due to cost, I think I'm gonna end up going with the Bowen Astonishing Wolverine. Not as cool a pose and not as big, but will go well with my Thanos Museum statue and the costume on it is great as well.

Last edited:
After some thought I decided against this. If it was 1/4 scale I'd be all over it. I think I'll eventually find myself a PF.

For anyone looking to acquire this set (or the 1/4 scale Akuma vs. Doom), if you use the Midtown comics iOS app, you get 20% off. Comes out to about $800 for this pair BEFORE shipping.

Shipping from NY to NJ was almost $100, so I passed it up, plus the scale is just too large for my tastes. I have a hard enough time finding space with 1/4 scale.

The Wolverine is sweet looking though :(

Back