Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Wolverine 1/3 Scale Statue By Hollywood Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't afford the lsf at the minute but will probably pick this wolverine up as you can never have too many wolverines. I like that its a different style of sculpt to the sideshow statues

IMHO, the Com >>>>>>the PF. Just my opinion of course. PJs were aweful on the PF.
Outfit aside, the PF clearly has the better sculpt and paint apps to my eyes. Like you say, this is opinion, but look at the nuanced flesh tones, texture of the sculpt, and facial anatomy. It also has a less clunky base.

4960766226_d77287e6d8.jpg

PF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Comiquette >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this new guy

To comicbook guy's post, it should be about 50% larger than a 1/4 scale statue.

:horror wow! That is a huge difference in size! I'm shocked at the 1/3 scales!!! Thanks for the info... Now I must think hard if this size is too big for my collection. It's weird how doom is 1/4 and wolverine is 1/3.....

Outfit aside, the PF clearly has the better sculpt and paint apps to my eyes. Like you say, this is opinion, but look at the nuanced flesh tones, texture of the sculpt, and facial anatomy. It also has a less clunky base.

4960766226_d77287e6d8.jpg

:exactly: :hi5: and don't forget about the Claw made with real metal

I haven't seen that done, but would love to. Problem is that he's wearing a costume, which would probably be very difficult to dye and reattach. Might be more feasible to strip the clothing, resculpt where necessary, and repaint like we've seen done with the Back in Black Spidey Comiquette.

First. The Pf is better than Comiquette.
Second. You see the 1/4 doom and akuma looks cool. What you think???

There is a lack of Trish from Devil May Cry product out there! I would kill if they ever decide to make a killer Trish later on!

Honestly I think this statue looks great. It's pretty ridiculous you guys have to reinforce your previous purchases by mocking people for preferring this one over the Sideshow pieces. While he is a bit bulky, it gives him a nice video game styled look and the head sculpt and pose are awesome.

All of these are based on the game art. Ryu, Wolverine, Dr. Doom (all 3 below) and Akuma (not pictured) are all faithful to the official art. Just not sure why the different scales, 1/4 and 1/3

mvc3_wallpaper_ver_5_0_by_frankwatcher-d30clv7.png

All of these are based on the game art. Ryu, Wolverine, Dr. Doom (all 3 below) and Akuma (not pictured) are all faithful to the official art. Just not sure why the different scales, 1/4 and 1/3

mvc3_wallpaper_ver_5_0_by_frankwatcher-d30clv7.png

That x23, Chun Li, and dark stalker girl, would be so awesome!

Back