Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Wolverine 1/3 Scale Statue By Hollywood Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doom looks OK but not sold on the green. Gouki looks great.

1:3 for those statues is ridiculous though.

The Wolverine comi, 1:1 bust and PF are horrible...the LSF puts them all to shame...that's just me though. The LSF covers almost all the aspects of Wolverine: short, stocky and vicious.

In regards to this MvC Wolverine...it's just not doing it for me. I like most of the MvC art, but this is a little too funky.

The Wolverine comi, 1:1 bust and PF are horrible...the LSF puts them all to shame...that's just me though. The LSF covers almost all the aspects of Wolverine: short, stocky and vicious.

In regards to this MvC Wolverine...it's just not doing it for me. I like most of the MvC art, but this is a little too funky.

Well said, sir!

Can't wait for the LSF

I think the LSF is a copy of the PF. The pose, the face....., only the size is diferent and some things. But is cool, the PF is cool too. :)

4ame4a7u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly I think this statue looks great. It's pretty ridiculous you guys have to reinforce your previous purchases by mocking people for preferring this one over the Sideshow pieces. While he is a bit bulky, it gives him a nice video game styled look and the head sculpt and pose are awesome.

while I agree lets not be douchey to someone who likes a statue you dislike. The statue itself just lacks details both in paint app and sculpt, especially considering the size and price. It's like a blow up version of Bowen statues.

while I agree lets not be douchey to someone who likes a statue you dislike. The statue itself just lacks details both in paint app and sculpt, especially considering the size and price. It's like a blow up version of Bowen statues.

:goodpost: we need a new wolverine PF!

Looks so much like the game model. These are great ideas for statues and I'm hoping the production piece looks something like the protos. Seems Hollywood Collectibles can't get a paintjob right.

Am I the only person getting this lol?

I really like it, but I'm not really a Wolverine fan. If they do some Capcom characters of choice (so not the generic and boring ones like Chirs and Ryu), I'll probably snag those. This is a good chance to get statues of characters like Trish, Amaterasu, Pheonix Wright (YES PLEASE), Viewtiful Joe, etc...

They definitely shot themselves in the foot making him 1/3 scale. That's just stupid especially considering the other two statues are 1/4 scale anyway. What's the point? Now if you got all three Wolverine wouldn't fit in.

Back