Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Wolverine 1/3 Scale Statue By Hollywood Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They definitely shot themselves in the foot making him 1/3 scale. That's just stupid especially considering the other two statues are 1/4 scale anyway. What's the point? Now if you got all three Wolverine wouldn't fit in.

:exactly: I will pass, the scale does not fit in my collection :monkey1

Does anyone know of another online retailed besides BBTS that is selling this guy without RYU?

Man I actually am a big fan of this sculpt and overall representation of Wolverine I honestly thinks its better then the Koto piece which imo is the best one out there. If it weren't $500 or 1/3 scale I would be more then interested but iv'e been trying to cut back. Any sculpts of Spidey out yet or coming?

These are already shipping. I just paid my final invoice yesterday. I should have Wolverine by the end of the week. Ill take some pics so anyone interested can see him in hand next to the SS PF and CQ. The only thing I am worried about on this piece is the paint app. I hope they get it close to the promo. I own the game and played it growing up as a kid so I would probably enjoy this better than most and you can never have too much of wolverine.

These are already shipping. I just paid my final invoice yesterday. I should have Wolverine by the end of the week. Ill take some pics so anyone interested can see him in hand next to the SS PF and CQ. The only thing I am worried about on this piece is the paint app. I hope they get it close to the promo. I own the game and played it growing up as a kid so I would probably enjoy this better than most and you can never have too much of wolverine.

Awesome ill be getting mine in two months so can't wait to see some good pics. Some appeared on Facebook and it looked awesome although pics wernt great.

Very true never can have too much wolverine

Awesome ill be getting mine in two months so can't wait to see some good pics. Some appeared on Facebook and it looked awesome although pics wernt great.

Very true never can have too much wolverine

Based on your signature and avatar I wouldn't have put you down for a wolverine fan but cheers none the less to you and your upcoming purchase as I am really thinking its going to be a great sculpt in hand :yess:

I got my invoice as well and paid! Yippee! I didn't expect this one so soon, but I'm super glad! Make sure they didn't accidentally double charge you on the deposit Tavegg!

Funny you mention as they did. I have a refund coming for $50. Sneaky sneaky. Thanks for the heads up bud
Maybe sneaky, maybe not. I first let them know and the guy sent me his calculations which were totally wrong. When I broke the math down for him he realized he made a mistake. I think he just screwed up the simple computation on all the orders inadvertently. At least I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time. I can't wait to get this statue!

Maybe sneaky, maybe not. I first let them know and the guy sent me his calculations which were totally wrong. When I broke the math down for him he realized he made a mistake. I think he just screwed up the simple computation on all the orders inadvertently. At least I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time. I can't wait to get this statue!

Yeah I think your right. A gentleman by the name of Shane emailed me back and he explained it was myself and two other people. Seemed genuinely apologetic about the mishap and they already refunded the over charge. Thanks again man, I don't know if I would have even caught it had you not mentioned it. My invoice showed the deposit being taken out but the final bill I paid was for the full amount. Silliest thing not to realize that. Oh well it's fixed now and in a couple days new 1/3 scale wolverine arrives at my house, really looking forward to this statue

I think this may be a suprise hit considering the love it got when anounced :) can't wait for the pics

Introducing HCG Wolverine in 1/3 Scale! This piece is huge and solid as a rock. He weighs a ton. Small differences from the prototype that didn't make it to the sculpt in hand are the claws were sculpted out of resin as opposed the real metal they were supposed to be. Steele tipped boots didn't make it either sadly... Still I think the sculpt looks amazing in hand. It absolutely pleases the eyes in every way. The detail and paint app were done very well. The base is simple and I like that it doesn't take away from the sculpt. I know there are some nay sayers :pfft: on this piece but I can't imagine someone having this in hand for $500 bucks and being upset about it. For those with one on the way congrads! Your going to love it!

9633019216_d41846beb7_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

9633019330_cc20ef63fe_b.jpg

9633019428_3d0a5ce257_b.jpg

9629790151_9754186cea_b.jpg

9633019270_406720bc9c_b.jpg

9629790213_968e2412f8_b.jpg

Oh... Let's not play that game ...okay???? It is different when we do it with a piece that isnt inhand.... But guys are getting this now, and don't need to have their excitement dampened.

Congrats Tavegg... This looks nice and I am glad you are p,eased

Back