Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of those two losses came from me Merc wooped up on me pretty good he is really good at this game. My problem is i dont know how to air combo wit hnore than one of my guys ican do it wit hone guy but cant make all of them get in on the combo like merc can. This game is really fun to play and all the charcters are pretty balanced.

while you're doing the air combo, hold up on the dpad and go from light to medium, to hard, to special attacks and your next player will fly in automatically. Just repeat this 3 times. It's explained in the games manual as well...

while you're doing the air combo, hold up on the dpad and go from light to medium, to hard, to special attacks and your next player will fly in automatically. Just repeat this 3 times. It's explained in the games manual as well...

thanks nick going to read over the manuakl real good and practice in training room tommorow.

I have bot hsystems but bought it for ps3 cause i have the marvel vs capcom 2 tournament stick for ps3.

Picked mine up tonight from Target (and got a nifty Juggernaut figure in the process). Game is awesome. I love Arthur. One of his specials is a bulked up armor like he had on the SNES Super Ghouls and Ghosts, where his weapons are supercharged.

MegaMan and Ken are required ASAP, Capcom.

Picked mine up tonight from Target (and got a nifty Juggernaut figure in the process). Game is awesome. I love Arthur. One of his specials is a bulked up armor like he had on the SNES Super Ghouls and Ghosts, where his weapons are supercharged.

MegaMan and Ken are required ASAP, Capcom.

there is voting for dlc over at capcom-unity

there is voting for dlc over at capcom-unity
Yeah, I voted. But it looks like there are clear favorites over there that are gonna preclude mine from being chosen (even if Capcom uses fan choices to determine which characters are actually added). Megaman X seems a lock, but not the classic Mega Man. Ken was nowhere to be seen. Folks were asking for some weird ass Capcom characters I've never heard of before. Lots of people asking for the damn attorney from that DS game and Dr. Strange :cuckoo:

Yeah, I voted. But it looks like there are clear favorites over there that are gonna preclude mine from being chosen (even if Capcom uses fan choices to determine which characters are actually added). Megaman X seems a lock, but not the classic Mega Man. Ken was nowhere to be seen. Folks were asking for some weird ass Capcom characters I've never heard of before. Lots of people asking for the damn attorney from that DS game and Dr. Strange :cuckoo:

Yeah I saw that too but I figured it wouldnt hurt to vote...even though im sure they already know who is gonna be added and who isnt

picked this up today, been getting my butt kicked online. really have been enjoying it a lot. still disappointed that the punisher never gets love in marvel group game. his captain america costume gets put in, but not him, totally lame.

Back