Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHo ordered from Gamestop!? I went to multiple locations all over the city and none had the SE. Same with the tournament stick, which I wanted so bad. I was so disappointed that I almost bought a barbie doll!LOL

WHo ordered from Gamestop!? I went to multiple locations all over the city and none had the SE. Same with the tournament stick, which I wanted so bad. I was so disappointed that I almost bought a barbie doll!LOL

The World Devourer plays with dolls...
M.O.D.O.K. is amused!

I PO'd mines from GS and called to see if they had any fightsticks instock. They sold out of the SE and they told me they didn't bring in any fightsticks. I'm sure the fightsticks will be available after, just like how the SFIV fightsticks was.

I went out at about 1 to get myself the game. Checked TRU but the didn't get in the SE version, went to best buy and they only had the 360 version. Went to Walmart and they still had plenty of both in stock.

Had a heck of a time finishing off the last boss, finally quit the game after losing a crap load of times.

The World Devourer plays with dolls...
M.O.D.O.K. is amused!

Galactus does not discriminate...

I PO'd mines from GS and called to see if they had any fightsticks instock. They sold out of the SE and they told me they didn't bring in any fightsticks. I'm sure the fightsticks will be available after, just like how the SFIV fightsticks was.

I spoke to one of the managers and he told me that they only have the TE available at the Niagara location. Uh, yeah...like I'm gonna travel all the way down there! ____ it! I think I'm just gonna order the Chun Li edition thingy!

After midnight. 1-2ish. Be there or be square. Gotta ready dinner and I got some folding and ironing to do after. Multitasking FTW!:winner

:rotfl

I'm on a break from it right now (writing a paper is my break). I picked it up right after my exam this morning which ended at....9 :lol

See ya there then! :hi5:

do u have to sign up to vote? lookin at the list at the bottom,not the usual suspects i ws hoping for! no ones voting for ken,blade ghostrider etc! just more obsure characters! debating wheter to pick this game tomoz from an asian dealer or just wit for official release!?

I'll add you guys and make the room at midnight for us

Takin a break right now.. just went 19-2:yess:

One of those two losses came from me Merc wooped up on me pretty good he is really good at this game. My problem is i dont know how to air combo wit hnore than one of my guys ican do it wit hone guy but cant make all of them get in on the combo like merc can. This game is really fun to play and all the charcters are pretty balanced.

Back