Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ashamed to ask but I haven't been playing these games forever....how do you super jump?

(god newb!)

Put a little play time with my brother. Captain America is a sure in my team, still figuring out who else. Deadpool cracks me up, love his shoryuken.

I bet you it is on the disc, but we have to pay to unlock it.

My Gamestation order has not been posted yet. This the first time I have used them, and it looks like it will be the last as well :mad:

my card got charged last night so some movement is happening

This game is darn fun. It took me like 2 hours before I figured out there is a completely different button configuration between this and the 2nd game. :D

Dear Jinxx and Merc,

I must apologize that I did not show up to play against the both of you because my brother stole my place :lol

I also got caught up in writing my paper...but tonight will be different! :lecture

Day 2 and the code redeeming website from the SE version still doesn't even exist. Any word on this from other sites or Capcom?

Day 2 and the code redeeming website from the SE version still doesn't even exist. Any word on this from other sites or Capcom?

15th march

DLC Costume pack- Available March 1st, 2011
-New costume for Ryu, Iron Man, Captain America, Dante, Chris, and Thor
-All 6 are available for 400 Microsoft points or $5
-These are NOT included in the special edition.

Shadow Mode- Available March 1st, 2011
-The first Shadow Mode pack will include teams and AI from three Capcom staff members, including producer Ryota Niitsuma, associate producer Akihito Kadowaki, and a QA tester.
-The first pack is scheduled for release on March 1st, 2011 with more packs becoming available for download at a later date. If you ever wanted to say you beat the producer of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 at his own game, this is your best shot.
-These are NOT included in the special edition.
-Pricing is currently undetermined.

Bought the special edition of MvC3? You get Jill and Shuma Gorath! Available March 15th, 2011.
-The SE version of the game comes with downloadable characters, Jill and Shuma Gorath. You may redeem these characters on March 15, 2011. We did not intentionally delay the DLC characters as we know how badly our fans want to play them. This was an unfortunate technical issue and we apologize for them not being available today.
For PS3 copies of the special edition, your PSN code is printed on the back of your art book. On March 15th, your PSN code will be available for activation. If you attempt to enter your code before March 15, 2011, PSN will tell you that it's an invalid code.
-For Xbox 360 copies of the special edition, we will send you your Xbox LIVE DLC code on March 15, 2011. To register your email with our system, please visit: marvelvscapcom3.com/redeemand follow the step by step instructions. The code on the back of your art book is NOT a Xbox LIVE code but rather, the code you input into our redeem site.
-Jill and Shuma-Gorath is the only DLC that comes with the special edition. Buying the special edition does not also make you eligible for other DLC.
-Jill and Shuma-Gorath will still be available for purchase on March 15, 2011 for the people who did not buy the Special Edition. Each character will cost $5 or 400 Microsoft points.

Back