Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll have to adapt to the stick too and it can take a while to get used to... The stick is convenient because of the way the buttons are mapped out.

Chances are you'll keep getting your butt kicked at the beginning, but if learn how to use it well enough, the stick can be very accurate for picking the motions you need to pull off some moves.

Pretty much. In other words, the stick won't magically improve your game.

Invest your time in learning how to play the game first and eventually, you're going to know from all the practice and the knowledge of what you're capable of doing in the game whether your current controller is up to the task.

From my experience, a regular Xbox360/PS3 controller wasn't enough for SF4 (IMO, triggers are awkward) so I got a controller with six buttons on the face.

Those alternate costumes are awesome. Bunch of bull____ that you have to pay extra for them, though. . .but I will. A big part of my wanting this game at all is to play as characters I know and like--and RE 1 Chris, SF1 Ryu, and classic Thor adds to that enjoyment.

FU capcom.

Those alternate costumes are awesome. Bunch of bull____ that you have to pay extra for them, though. . .but I will. A big part of my wanting this game at all is to play as characters I know and like--and RE 1 Chris, SF1 Ryu, and classic Thor adds to that enjoyment.

FU capcom.

Yea they are dope, but dumb CAPCOM!!! should be included already!!! :gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Let the nickle and diming begin!

I couldn't sleep last night woke up at 330 in the morning and saw merc playing mvc3 saw merc had some trophies unlockked too.

Mine is out for delivery should be here about the time the wife comes home and has a "to do list" not today woman muahahahahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldnt find a 360 thread...... so ill through it up here im Celticknight77 on live if anyone wants to play against a terribly easy opponent.

Back