Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:1-1:Hoping there is a midnight release around where i live, would be fun to take the son, father and son midnight video game release on a school night..... memories

Here's something for all you Wesker-ites out there.

toy_fair_20110213_1492207403.jpg

Anyone from Canada preordered from Gamestop? Quick, I need to order the special edition before I take my beauty sleep! $74.99, good price?:panic:

Some Gamestop/EB stores didn't fill their pre-orders up here in Brampton sooooo yeahhhhhhh. I ordered back in November because I'm a nut.

I'm doing the midnight release only because I wont be able to pick up the game on tuesday and I don't want to risk Gamestop accidentally selling my copy. sucks that once I get home from picking it up I'll have to go straight to sleep because I need to wake up at 5am for school/clinical >_<

gamestop shipped mine today too I chose overnite shipping so I will have it when I get home from work tomorrow.

I'm doing the midnight release only because I wont be able to pick up the game on tuesday and I don't want to risk Gamestop accidentally selling my copy. sucks that once I get home from picking it up I'll have to go straight to sleep because I need to wake up at 5am for school/clinical >_<

That makes two of us! Except I'm on Thursdays and Fridays :1-1:

Whatever, I'll get it tomorrow, special edition or not. Ugh, I want to play Shuma Gorath!:monkey2

Jinkusu wants some tentacle love :lecture

Back