Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_____ ass Gamestop & their jedi mind tricks!
Available then a few days before the release, "backordered".

M.O.D.O.K. is not amused!

:lol :lol :lol you're no fun.

I am both fun and exhausted :lol

My 2 1/2 year old son is Wolverine on sugar and i'm big sluggish Modok , i'm all shredded to pieces by the end of the day :lol

But no worries, tomorrow is another day so, we will meet again...Spiderman.....:hi5:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that :(

Hahaha. I can't tell if that's sincere, or a mockery of my OCD (I actually got a REALLY messed up sleeve at first, and had to ask for another [seemed like they were all banged up]. since it was a rush in and out, I didn't want to hold up the line anymore).

But we're all a-nal collectors here, so I'm gonna assume it's sincere. :1-1:

Gonna try and get the SE tomorrow sometime. Wanna have my RE team together, so hopefully I can find the PS3 version sitting around when I get there.

Does using a tournament stick make a difference(like a lot?)? I've been meaning to get one but never got around to it. I'm tired of getting my butt handed to me all the time in SSF4!:doh:monkey4

Hahaha. I can't tell if that's sincere, or a mockery of my OCD (I actually got a REALLY messed up sleeve at first, and had to ask for another [seemed like they were all banged up]. since it was a rush in and out, I didn't want to hold up the line anymore).

But we're all a-nal collectors here, so I'm gonna assume it's sincere. :1-1:

Frowny face equals sincerity :lecture

I won the tourney for my store and I got everything you see below free... hey it's something right. :lol

BTW my team was Ryu, Deadpool, Chris :rock

tv1e.jpg

OMG you guys ! :horror

bdd067c8c50448833b999f5a03ab96a2.jpg

9f41ff31c8c82ba4836b904164c9807d.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qWye50CwpWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Does using a tournament stick make a difference(like a lot?)? I've been meaning to get one but never got around to it. I'm tired of getting my butt handed to me all the time in SSF4!:doh:monkey4

You'll have to adapt to the stick too and it can take a while to get used to. You'll probably be jumping all over the place at first but that will pass. The stick is convenient because of the way the buttons are mapped out.

Chances are you'll keep getting your butt kicked at the beginning, but if learn how to use it well enough, the stick can be very accurate for picking the motions you need to pull off some moves.

.....and sometimes it makes no difference :lol

I've always used a default controller and still beat people who converted to using sticks. In other words, save your money for now! :hi5:

Googled octopus sex and came up with some interesting stuff. Or disturbing, rather...:google
:horror :horror :horror

Back