Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman is the greatest comic character in existence. Sorry.

Nurse quick, we don't have much time!

Give me a syringe filled with the Nolan-Trance antidote!

1 part MvC 3
3 parts 2011 Cap, Thor, X-men movie releases.
2 parts 2012 Avengers, Spiderman Reboot movie releases.
1 part 2013 Iron Man 3, Wolverine 2 movie releases.

Quick, overdose this man back into his Marvel-consciousness!

:lol

He doesnt even have any cool gadgets.

He's a rich dude who uses his money for a spandex bat suit with boomerangs shaped like bats...

Look at Tony Stark. He's a rich dude just like Wayne but he makes a mobile battle suit that shoots missiles and repulsor beams and junk lol.

He flew around Hong Kong, looking for HT HQ :lol

Referring to comic Batman, not movie version :lecture

He could beat any other hero (including Superman and Hulk) with his "no powers." That makes him the best.

Batman never really beats anyone though. I mean look at the Joker. He out and about every other week killing someone new. Iron Man's enemies get stopped for good (usually).

The SE looks kinda lame. Saw an unboxing of it and the artbook is more like a pamphlet. Oh well probably will still get it for the steelbook, that at least looks great.

The SE looks kinda lame. Saw an unboxing of it and the artbook is more like a pamphlet. Oh well probably will still get it for the steelbook, that at least looks great.

Well when you figure its only $10 more and you get the DLC code plus the other stuff its a no brainer. The DLC will be $10 in march so at the very least you get the fancy case and artwork (or t-shirt or MU figure or gift card depending on where you get it) for free

So this is where that silly Iron man vs. Batman thread got its start. :lol

:dunno :lol :dunno
picture.php

Anyone from Canada preordered from Gamestop? Quick, I need to order the special edition before I take my beauty sleep! $74.99, good price?:panic:

Anyone from Canada preordered from Gamestop? Quick, I need to order the special edition before I take my beauty sleep! $74.99, good price?:panic:

Canceled mine, seeing how it was suddenly "backordered" even though I pre-ordered it before the new year. :mad:
Just gonna drop by the local Bestbuy & pick up a SE.

AWAY!

Ok guys tonight is the night! :rock

Who's going to the midnight releases?

I'll be at mine and I'll post pics of the line and the tourney... you guys should do the same!

Back