Marvel Studios : X-Men '97 - 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great start to this series. Love the fact we got half of the original voice cast …Rogue, Storm, Wolverine and Beast …but the new casting to takeover for Cyclops, Jean, Gambit , Morph, Magneto, Bishop and Jubilee was well done as well…they really are in sync with the original voices.Great voices all around and interesting storylines

Some of it was good but most of it was cringe.

Rogue sounds like she just finished 2 packs of cigarettes lol

The tweaked opening music is definitely worse than the original why mess with perfection.

I liked it. With Cyclops being my favorite Xmen character next to Magneto, I’m so glad he got a lot of screen time to really show his powers and leadership instead of being sideline for Wolverine like he so often has been since pretty much the Fox movies

Last edited:
I was hoping for MCU Cyclops to have a more prominent role, thought Cavil was gonna get that role but who knows. But it would be cool to have the leader of the X-men have more dynamics than the Wolverine focus all the time in live action. I just loved seeing Cyclops fighting style hand to hand, that man is skilled.

I see why Disney fired the main guy now

Disney - “did you seriously give cyclops shine over jubilee? How dare you not give wolverine time to mope about his past! On top of that you made the animation look good! And not a sloppy mess like our Disney xd shows. You! Are! Fired!”

I was hoping for MCU Cyclops to have a more prominent role, thought Cavil was gonna get that role but who knows. But it would be cool to have the leader of the X-men have more dynamics than the Wolverine focus all the time in live action. I just loved seeing Cyclops fighting style hand to hand, that man is skilled.
I had no idea cyclops could do that stuff but many people didn’t and can you blame them? lol for years we had wolverine front and center and cyclops as just kinda that guy who shoots lasers out his eyes and stays in the background but I guess is the leader 😂.

So fiege and marvel made sure to give the upmost respect to storm and cyclops the first chance they got.
They wasted no time showing why the xmen are better than the avengers 😂

I’m so glad Cyclops is being done justice in this show. They’re making him look like the coolest mother ****** ever and I’m here for it.

I always thought he was so cool growing up and then I watched him get cucked to death in the Fox movies.
They hated that man lol. Hell they hated any Xmen who wasnt Wolverine, Magneto, Xaviar and Mystique. All the other Xmen were was glorified cameos. It bafles my mind people wanted them to stay with fox.

1711129875801.png

Back