Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey doesn't need Tony for anything. :dunno The Spidey I read growing up did everything himself. :dunno

I think at first he'll think he does need the super fancy and technologically advanced suit from Tony. He'll start to rely on it too much. And when it's taken away he'll feel like a part of his skin is removed.

Then he'll start to use all his senses and be able to feel comfortable in his own skin.

And won't really need a super fancy suit that keeps track of everything for him. Like Tony does.

I think at first he'll think he does need the super fancy and technologically advanced suit from Tony. He'll start to rely on it too much. And when it's taken away he'll feel like a part of his skin is removed.

Then he'll start to use all his senses and be able to feel comfortable in his own skin.

And won't really need a super fancy suit that keeps track of everything for him. Like Tony does.
Yeah I agree with this and think that at the end of the movie Peter is more sure of himself and may or may not keep the suit. After looking at all of these trailers I think Marvel or Disney are a little apprehensive about this. I think they are shown by so much to get the stink of Amazing Spider-man 2 off of this. They seem to be really hammering the point that this is their Spider-man and has nothing to do with the previous two versions.

The should call this movie Spider-Boy. Or Spider-beta male, or Spider-Millennial, Or Spider-adolescence.

We've seen young Peter how many times now? And Raimi did it good enough. Wake me when we get a Spider-MAN Movie.(30 years old+) God this character needs a Batman Begins type reboot.

A man is 18 years or older in the US.
In the UK I think it's 16.

16-18 Year old's for the most part don't give a **** about the MCU or spider-man. There's Microsoft Wii's and Jeezies to buy.

Whiny manchildren and 6-10 year olds are the only one who care now. So I guess you can say they are hitting their demo right on the head. :wave:monkey3

26x9bcgkfezy.jpg

Hands down, one of the worst posters I have ever seen.

That poster's just some oldschool ****. Not good, and probably intentionally kitschy, but I've seen much, much worse. My favorite recent "worst" is the TDKR Michael "Bane" Jackson dance-off Imax banner.

TDKR-banner-31.jpg

It's got it all. Bad poses, bad photoshop, poor layout...

jrqQx.gif

So if this takes place after Civil War and the Avengers are referenced then who are the Avengers? Ironman, and Vision?

So if this takes place after Civil War and the Avengers are referenced then who are the Avengers? Ironman, and Vision?

The general public probably doesn't know the Avengers had a falling-out, and at the end of Civil War didn't Cap give them to Tony?

Back