Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Garfield better than McGuire. Toby kept taking his mask off. That bothered me. Peter was always worried about anyone finding out who he was, he protected his identity more than anything.

In Amazing Spider-Man Garfield has his mask off more than Maguire ever did.

Garfield wasn't bad. The movies he was in sucked. Tasm was sup par and tasm2 was awful. Worst Peter ever. Also avi arad and his horrible direction killed the franchise . It's amazing Sony is still letting him work after what happened but this is the same company who put the man who thought baraka Poole was better than the original . O and emoji movie. Idiots

Still not getting hyped. Saw some good spidey trailers in the past but they still turned out bad. Don't wanna get my hopes to high but it looks like a good movie

DAkx6rvXoAABoC6.jpg

DAkx6rrXkAAjOuu.jpg

A more spoilery trailer than the first. Proceed with caution.

The should call this movie Spider-Boy. Or Spider-beta male, or Spider-Millennial, Or Spider-adolescence.

We've seen young Peter how many times now? And Raimi did it good enough. Wake me when we get a Spider-MAN Movie.(30 years old+) God this character needs a Batman Begins type reboot.

My favorite Superhero being wasted time after time.

This is the first spiderman movie im gonna all out enjoy since spiderman 2! Hahahah. Isee a lot of people complaining (their opinion so its all good) but as a long time spiderman fan of comics and movies this looks freaking awesome. Yes iron man is featured. Just cuz its a first time for the movies doesn't mean its a bad idea. Its a different spiderman, different world and new villain. Im all in![emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I sorta notice that everyone does t seem to mind that thor's movie is Thor and hulk buddy movie but iron man in a spidey movie is to much. Yea I know spidey is a solo character and way more interesting than Thor but come on. Even when asm movies came out nobody was satisfied. The definitive version of spidey is probably spectacular spidey from the show.

This looks great and I can't wait to see it. I anxious to see if Marvel goes through the origin rehash again or they just talk about it. ASM was not so long ago and Spidey is so popular that Marvel should not have to show it again. I don't mind Ironman being an n it as a case none toon to the MCU, but I think Stark is in it too much. The only time Spidey's suit was this techie was Ironspider and I hope they don't go there yet.

This looks great and I can't wait to see it. I anxious to see if Marvel goes through the origin rehash again or they just talk about it. ASM was not so long ago and Spidey is so popular that Marvel should not have to show it again. I don't mind Ironman being an n it as a case none toon to the MCU, but I think Stark is in it too much. The only time Spidey's suit was this techie was Ironspider and I hope they don't go there yet.

I think it's a semi origin story. Where we see him after CA:CW. So we get to see him learning to use the suit and stuff. But not him getting the initial powers. Just my theory tho.

I believe Tony takes the suit away pretty quick in the movie because he's trying to do too much. So he does his own thing with his own suit for a while before getting it back. Just my thinking.

Back