Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot just how amazing that Cap/WS team up against the german military cops on the apartment staircase was.

You know Evans gets so much praise for Cap but Stan is just as good as Bucky-WS and hate on Scarjo-BW all they want but she kicks ass in this movie.

Stunt team should've received a damn oscar for their work.

Joss Whedon didn't want to acknowledge AoS in Age of Ultron. He considered Coulson to still be dead.

But Whedon is gone now so who knows....

As far as I know, the Netflix shows are canon with the MCU. Whether or not the writers of the upcoming MCU flicks will acknowledge this is a different story. :lol

Are the shows canon or aren't they?
They all are. It's just that Netflix shows are produced by people who want their product to feel as distant from MCU movies as possible. There's some licensin' conflict BTS so better not to think about it too much.

They all are. It's just that Netflix shows are produced by people who want their product to feel as distant from MCU movies as possible. There's some licensin' conflict BTS so better not to think about it too much.

Too late. It bothers the **** out of me that they used the same actress in Luke Cage who played the mother that confronted Tony in Civil War:gah::lol

Back