Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all the other mcu films why would spidey not be punching anybody? Every other mcu film has straight fights. Makes no sense...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And "Spectacular" was a huge downgrade from SMTAS.
Some consistency at least...

Yea right your crazy. Spectacular was on par if not better than smtas.

What exactly made ssm a downgrade? Let me guess. "To much kidz and teh high skewl drama,I hate high skewl spiders "

lol Sony doesn't know what to do either lol

They were schemers, they had plans, and look where that got 'em.

Honestly, I was looking forward to where they were going to take Spider-Man next, but at the same time I'm glad we don't have yet another CBM universe going on anymore.

What exactly made ssm a downgrade? Let me guess. "To much kidz and teh high skewl drama,I hate high skewl spiders "

:lol :lol

Spider-Man kicked everyone in the cartoon. He always swong and kicked everyone

U can even see this in the opening montage.

That was his thing. Swing and kick.

Means going back home to Sony.

lol Sony doesn't know what to do either lol

Fox it will have to be then, sorry kids.

Tom Holland Will Punch Approximately Zero Bad Guys in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2016/11/tom-holland-wont-punch-bad-guys-spider-man-homecoming

"You've seen the billionaire, the scientist, the soldier," Holland said Wednesday. "Now it's time to see the kid. And every decision we make on set is based off how would a kid react in this situation, so every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so he never actually punches anyone. It's all done kind of by accident. I think the biggest difference is his youth and innocence."

11v1oat.jpg

The MCU is officially dead.

A franchise that alienates me for being over 30 in an effort to cater to children is one I can't continue to follow.

IM3, Thor: TDW, AOU, Ant-Man, CW, Doc Strange....now this.

I'll watch GOTG2 because I'll watch anything from Gunn & Rooker. I'll watch BP because Coogler's a genius and he's reuniting with Jordan again. I'll watch Captain Marvel because I love Brie Larson. I'll watch Homecoming because I love Keaton.

But I am officially devoid of all excitement for any of those films. Even Infinity War, which will feature my all-time favorite Marvel villain, Thanos, no longer excites me like it did when it was announced two years ago.

The MCU started strong (2008 - 2012) and had sporadic moments of brilliance (2014). At this point its just another Bayformers franchise (a franchise Kevin Feige fittingly loves).

A franchise that alienates me for being over 30 in an effort to cater to children is one I can't continue to follow.

I'll watch GOTG2 because I'll watch anything from Gunn & Rooker. I'll watch BP because Coogler's a genius and he's reuniting with Jordan again. I'll watch Captain Marvel because I love Brie Larson. I'll watch Homecoming because I love Keaton.

But I am officially devoid of all excitement for any of those films. Even Infinity War, which will feature my all-time favorite Marvel villain, Thanos, no longer excites me like it did when it was announced two years ago.

The MCU started strong (2008 - 2012) and had sporadic moments of brilliance (2014). At this point its just another Bayformers franchise (a franchise Kevin Feige fittingly loves).

:lol :lol :lol

I just wanted to beat INK to the punch. :lol

You're only provin' my point with your spelling. :lol
And yes, 2000's preschool friendly cartoon is a huge downgrade from the 90's young adult one.

I don't want the first marvel failure to be spidey.
MS had plenty of failures. It's just that all of 'em made tons of cash anyway.

This take will heat your house all winter.

You're only provin' my point with your spelling. :lol
And yes, 2000's preschool friendly cartoon is a huge downgrade from the 90's young adult one.

MS had plenty of failures. It's just that all of 'em made tons of cash anyway.

Lol wow? Preschool friendly? Your saying that Norman Osborn breaking his kids leg to make him look like the green goblin is friendly?

The brutal fights between spider man and venom and synister six is friendly? Or how about Harry Osborn's green serum drug problem? What makes freaking 90s so adult? Cause he's an adult? Please . Preschool friendly my ass. Ssm wasn't uber dark but it definitely wasn't "preschool " . The whole green goblin arc was great.

Back