Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, time to send Spidey back "home" to Sony, where he belongs. Origin story 3.0, please. With Bret Ratner at the helm. Recast Will Smith's son as Spidey. And sign my ass up!

Yep, time to send Spidey back "home" to Sony, where he belongs. Origin story 3.0, please. With Bret Ratner at the helm. Recast Will Smith's son as Spidey. And sign my ass up!

And Vin Diesel as Vulture.

4SsGhvF.jpg

xOEp5EI.jpg

The MCU is officially dead.

A franchise that alienates me for being over 30 in an effort to cater to children is one I can't continue to follow.

IM3, Thor: TDW, AOU, Ant-Man, CW, Doc Strange....now this.

I'll watch GOTG2 because I'll watch anything from Gunn & Rooker. I'll watch BP because Coogler's a genius and he's reuniting with Jordan again. I'll watch Captain Marvel because I love Brie Larson. I'll watch Homecoming because I love Keaton.

But I am officially devoid of all excitement for any of those films. Even Infinity War, which will feature my all-time favorite Marvel villain, Thanos, no longer excites me like it did when it was announced two years ago.

The MCU started strong (2008 - 2012) and had sporadic moments of brilliance (2014). At this point its just another Bayformers franchise (a franchise Kevin Feige fittingly loves).

salt-preachersinstituteDOTcom.jpg

Last edited:
The MCU is officially dead.

A franchise that alienates me for being over 30 in an effort to cater to children is one I can't continue to follow.

IM3, Thor: TDW, AOU, Ant-Man, CW, Doc Strange....now this.

I'll watch GOTG2 because I'll watch anything from Gunn & Rooker. I'll watch BP because Coogler's a genius and he's reuniting with Jordan again. I'll watch Captain Marvel because I love Brie Larson. I'll watch Homecoming because I love Keaton.

But I am officially devoid of all excitement for any of those films. Even Infinity War, which will feature my all-time favorite Marvel villain, Thanos, no longer excites me like it did when it was announced two years ago.

The MCU started strong (2008 - 2012) and had sporadic moments of brilliance (2014). At this point its just another Bayformers franchise (a franchise Kevin Feige fittingly loves).

Bye Felicia :lol

Things are not looking good for this as Fiege (I think) will go VERY family-friendly on this one as an attempt to get the Pixar kids crowd and such..not a bad move maybe to bring an even younger/less mature audience but alot of us are going to close the door on the MCU slightly....:lol

They can't make MCU worse than it already is.
I fed up tryin' to be excited after "Age of Crapton" and the third season of AoS combined with disappointin' Cap triquel.
Doesn't mean I won't see films that I am interested in, like "Black Panther".

Things are not looking good for this as Fiege (I think) will go VERY family-friendly on this one as an attempt to get the Pixar kids crowd and such..not a bad move maybe to bring an even younger/less mature audience but alot of us are going to close the door on the MCU slightly....:lol

But Spiderman is not Punisher, next you'll want Spiderman to be using a shotgun to blow heads off lol.

I would be ok with that.

And jezzus. Look at 80 year old mans ripped legs!

:lol :lol

This is Spider-Man tho. The flag ship character. They better not mess him up. Also I understand with doctor strange. It was a so so movie. Nothing great about aside from the fights.

Back