Marvel Studios Fantastic Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There already is a Black Reed; Blue Marvel. He's also Superman. And the first superhero, but dem evil racist whiteys made him give up the mantle. And Tony Stark was so mad at that, that he moved heaven and earth when he was Director of SHIELD to get to the bottom of it. And he turned a racist white woman good by being so damn awesome, and then married her. And he's 6'6". And he's the Godfather to Uatu's child because they're actually best friends (guess Galactus was taken). And his kids are both supergeniuses. And one of them turned into a Cosmic Abstract. And his nemesis is his old white friend who's just really mad that racism is a thing. Oh, and he can beat the **** out of King Hyperion and Sentry. Really, his weaknesses are that... uh... Nothing really. Great husband, great hero, great mentor. Great University Professor too. The closest thing to a "flaw" is that his youngest son just blamed him for his brother getting ****ed up in an experiment and becoming a literal Cosmic Abstract, so...

latest

Something out of this smells like self-insertion, but I can't just quite put my finger on it... For what it's worth, he's a milquetoast but entertaining character taken at isolation, backstory aside.

I would love to see him taking the place of Tchalla as the new leader of the Avengers, he probably will show up in the future, just like Sentry, Galactus or even the Silver Surfer BUUUUUT the New Fantastic Four cant have a cast full of white people, they represent the FAMILY in the marvel universe, if Disney want to actually be the honest WOKE Disney that they are trying to be for a long time now, they have to make a diverse cast to represent the new Marvel's First Family.

Sigh no I did t say that. I?m saying the lesser known white characters like pyro for example. If they turned him white who cares. Nobody really knows him. Or like the bridge guy from thor. Nobody cares. Now with someone like Peter Parker it would stick out cause he?s also been seen in the media as a white guy but honestly I don?t read marvel or DC cause of the race of the characters. Defeats the point of what I?m reading. I just look at them as characters with amazing stories and if there is a black or person of color hero then that?s welcome but I don?t get pressed to much cause I believe we have so many black characters we don?t use and or we can make new characters

Just bust'n ur balls a little. I don't care as long as it suits the character like Michael Clark Duncan as Kingpin. But when it comes to the Norse gods, yeah they have to be ethnically of the people that originated them especially Heimdall, The White God. lol
I can't imagine the furor of casting white people as an ethnic god, like one of the Gods of Egypt, oh wait...

Just bust'n ur balls a little. I don't care as long as it suits the character like Michael Clark Duncan as Kingpin. But when it comes to the Norse gods, yeah they have to be ethnically of the people that originated them especially Heimdall, The White God. lol
I can't imagine the furor of casting white people as an ethnic god, like one of the Gods of Egypt, oh wait...

An Egyptian directed that though. And he had pretty much every kind of people in there. Boseman was just out of place as Nikolaj.

1607623766878.jpg

Malek's a Coptic Egyptian, so it's pretty close by modern standards to how they looked pre the various invasions and mixings. A simplistic take, but the region went through various dynasties and periods to reach today's ethnic makeup. Yet the average outrager would react the same as above if they saw him randomly in a movie. Sofia Boutella for example is Algerian.

sofia-boutella.jpg

We Wuz is wrong coming both from Nordicists and also Hoteps. If you play fast and loose with it to the point where you cast Boseman, there's no reason to get angry over Butler and the rest. I mean, according to the new Hades game this is Patroclus:

E3A72C80EF2584A09939D9350E00262D4382534E

Last time I checked, Greece was in Europe, not the Horn of Africa... But this is applauded, nobody gets up in arms, so... Yeah, **** them. They don't have any moral ground to stand on over this:

latest

As for the F4, I want an accurate WASPish (excluding Ben wh's Jewish) cast of them as proper adults, not the Ultimate version. I'm sticking to my guns. I've mentioned Jon Hamm already, but I'd also love George Clooney for Reed. Andrew Lincoln would also be great.

7018865-rr.png

I would love to see him taking the place of Tchalla as the new leader of the Avengers, he probably will show up in the future, just like Sentry, Galactus or even the Silver Surfer BUUUUUT the New Fantastic Four cant have a cast full of white people, they represent the FAMILY in the marvel universe, if Disney want to actually be the honest WOKE Disney that they are trying to be for a long time now, they have to make a diverse cast to represent the new Marvel's First Family.

tenor.gif

Besides Dr Doom, the thing (no pun intended) that I'm looking forward to the most, is the possibility of seeing a childhood favorite rivalry of Hulk vs The Thing. :D

This is a Pepsi Card from the 90's. It was one of my favorites.

8R7RL6N.jpg

Besides Dr Doom, the thing (no pun intended) that I'm looking forward to the most, is the possibility of seeing a childhood favorite rivalry of Hulk vs The Thing. :D

This is a Pepsi Card from the 90's. It was one of my favorites.

8R7RL6N.jpg

I?d love to see Korg and The Thing meet and end up doing the Spidey pointing meme.

Getting the Thing right will no doubt be one of the biggest challenges for this movie. Hopefully, he’s closer to Hulk size as opposed to being 6’ tall as sometimes drawn in the comics (Kirby and Byrne most notably). I could not care less if he has blue eyes, but he should otherwise adhere pretty closely to the classic design including the rocky brows. My guess is Marvel will formally announce the cast, unveil The Thing character model, and show off some concept art at SDCC. That’s gonna be a long wait.

I'd rather skip all the other IPs and get right to this one. Time to get F4 right! Plus, I'd rather see more Victor Pre-Dr. Doom and a Mole Man or Annihilus first.

The first movie should have some lesser known antagonist like Psycho-Man or Mole Man or even Red Ghost and the Intelligencia. The second should be Galactus and introduce the Silver Surfer. Then you can give Norrin a spin-off. The third should be Annihilus. Doom ideally would be a sort of secondary protagonist instead of an antagonist, being slowly built up, and get his own show or spin-off. After the trilogy you could do Future Foundation. Keep Secret Wars to end the MCU as a whole. Maybe you could do that as a quasi 2nd trilogy. FF, then Ultimate F4 to introduce the Maker, then Secret Wars with an Illuminati film proceeding it. Seed Molecule Man throughout the whole thing. Maybe an Infamous Iron Man flick as an epilogue. Iron Man was the starting point, that could be the end. Doom gets a quasi redemption as the new Iron Man and the F4 get the final shot creating universes.

bf79acd6a4f786bff9fad9be29d0ac4c6abf5e53_hq.jpg

680425a7f7eefeeb15fd355dae156dce.png

I'd like to see Galactus as the next Thanos. To have a being as massive as Galactus would be great to see on film. Surtur was impressive (visually). I might be mistaken, but that might've been the first time the entire Marvel lineup went up against someone. Was at least the first time I seen Avengers, Spidey, F4, Hulk and Strange, etc. all teaming up.

Back