Marvel Sequels.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hairlesswookiee said:
well neither did the first two. im sick of people complaining about how X3 didnt follow the storylines of the books when the first two didnt either.

~~im actually happy that tom cruise is not going to be iron man, less money towards the big name actors and more towards the production and writing.

I am aware the first two didn't follow the comic book directly either. But they did have a lot more in common than the last one. It especially made me mad that after a almost 3 year break, the trilogy ended in such a way; I am not going to go into detail just because I have stated my reasons many times already. And I am happy as well that Cruise wasn't selected as Iron Man. Nothing against him, but a no name would be better because he would bring a fresh new face to the set and as you said, less expensive.

In Wizard it talks about how the Hulk sequel is seperate from the marvel/paramount deal, and that Iron man, Cap and Thor are all being developed in house.

Which leads me to this about the Avengers: "Arad said he finally plans to give the people what they want, as the company's self-production deal will allow Marvel to use a group of characters all in one film. 'Well, it's the Earth's Mightiest Heroes getting together. Obviously, it's a huge opportunity having many of these characters under one roof now. It's a unique opportunity to go out and make a great, bigger-than-life Avengers movie.' "

:drool

Booyah! said:
In Wizard it talks about how the Hulk sequel is seperate from the marvel/paramount deal, and that Iron man, Cap and Thor are all being developed in house.

Which leads me to this about the Avengers: "Arad said he finally plans to give the people what they want, as the company's self-production deal will allow Marvel to use a group of characters all in one film. 'Well, it's the Earth's Mightiest Heroes getting together. Obviously, it's a huge opportunity having many of these characters under one roof now. It's a unique opportunity to go out and make a great, bigger-than-life Avengers movie.' "

:drool

Are talking about Avengers in real-life action film? :cool: Now that will be cool. I just hope that it is not a rush production. Better off being a two part series.

student_toe5 said:
Are talking about Avengers in real-life action film? :cool: Now that will be cool. I just hope that it is not a rush production. Better off being a two part series.

Oh yeah brutha, real life. It's possible that the Iron Man, Captain America and Thor movies will be done first, for the origin storys of those characters. And then combine them for the Avengers film. Hawkeye, Antman and Black Panther were also mentioned.

God, I hope they don't f*** it up.

I thought the Ultimate Avengers DVD was pretty good, and am looking foward to the sequel (August, I think). Much better than the 90's cartoon.

Booyah! said:
Oh yeah brutha, real life. It's possible that the Iron Man, Captain America and Thor movies will be done first, for the origin storys of those characters. And then combine them for the Avengers film. Hawkeye, Antman and Black Panther were also mentioned.

God, I hope they don't f*** it up.

I thought the Ultimate Avengers DVD was pretty good, and am looking foward to the sequel (August, I think). Much better than the 90's cartoon.

Heck yeah!!! :rock about the damn time!!! I really hope they don't f*** it up. Alot of characters, alot of back story, alot of action....:drool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back