MARVEL' S Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shouldn't scrutinize the MCU's time-y wime-y stuff too closely, but I thought he wasn't in a separate timeline anymore; i.e. he went back, replaced the stones, met up with Peggy in some unspecified way, and lived his life to the point where he appeared on the bench at the Avengers compound. He didn't reappear via the machine.

Maybe I missed something ...

I tried not to think to much about that...it opened up way too many questions. I hope Steve doesn't show up anymore as I think his arch in Endgame was a solid closure to the character. Plus, I'm guessing Chris Evans would be a tad more expensive to bring back :)

I shouldn't scrutinize the MCU's time-y wime-y stuff too closely, but I thought he wasn't in a separate timeline anymore; i.e. he went back, replaced the stones, met up with Peggy in some unspecified way, and lived his life to the point where he appeared on the bench at the Avengers compound. He didn't reappear via the machine.

Maybe I missed something ...

But I thought if you changed something then it started a new branch?

Steve Rogers' about to time travel from the 50s to smack Sam Wilson upside the head, "You told me you were gonna do your best ... and you gave the shield to this pencil-neck geek?"

I just watched the first episode. A solid start but so far nothing to really rave about. I need to see more to form more of an opinion on it. I'd like for it to wow me like the Winter Soldier film did but I have a feeling by the end of it I'll be like "yeah, it was good" and leave it at that.

I found all the Winter Soldier/Bucky stuff to be really interesting. Sebastien Stan plays the part well. I think the whole plot line of Bucky having to reconcile with himself for all of the pain he's caused others in his past is super fascinating, and it will be nice to explore that a bit more in depth than what we've gotten in the films. But consequently, I then found almost everything with Sam to just be rather lack luster in comparison. Falcon has never really been that interesting to me as a character, and this first episode hasn't done much to change that.

Basically to summarize, episode 1 was solid but it hasn't really hooked me yet. Let's hope this one sticks the landing better than WandaVision....

That’s the problem with weekly schedule viewing all the excitement and punch from a movie is deflated.

ZSJL > WV and FWS

Marvel needs to allow binge watching.

Release the binge cut!

Yea marvel should stop that. I hate the stream by the week thing they are doing. Nobody likes that anymore. People are home now so they are binging shows. You won't lose any damn money lol

It's Disney, not Marvel. It's no different than The Mandalorian. It has more to do with the lack of truly new content on D+ than anything else, so yes they WOULD lose money if people could binge these shows on a weekend and then opt out of their subscriptions. If you want to watch it all at once, wait 6 weeks and then watch it - just ignore all entertainment news, stay off social media & on-line forums, don't talk to your friends, etc.. :D

It's Disney, not Marvel. It's no different than The Mandalorian. It has more to do with the lack of truly new content on D+ than anything else, so yes they WOULD lose money if people could binge these shows on a weekend and then opt out of their subscriptions. If you want to watch it all at once, wait 6 weeks and then watch it - just ignore all entertainment news, stay off social media & on-line forums, don't talk to your friends, etc.. :D

Well and it makes sense too in keeping subscribers. Or at least more of them. I might jump in at Ep3 or 4 and cancel at my month's end since this is the only show I care to see til Moon Knight.

That?s the problem with weekly schedule viewing all the excitement and punch from a movie is deflated.

ZSJL > WV and FWS

Marvel needs to allow binge watching.

Release the binge cut!

Yeah, but that's assuming ur not sitting there, 1/3 or so through the film, with that sinking feeling that u just blew 25$+ on ticket and snacks; it's not getting any better; and u were so hyped up from the awesome trailer that sucked u in, but u know now the trailer is better than the film.:monkey2

Like, *Prometheus*. For me, Infinity War/End Game. Indiana Jones/Crystal Skull. Black Panther. Jurassic 3? 4? - can't remember....how do u f up Godzilla? Pacific Rim 1 and 2....

At least with streaming I can move on; or binge down the road. These series feel like a movie anyway.

What happened to Rhodey's leg braces? Unless he's wearing them under his pants (which he never does prior), he doesn't have them on in his scenes.

Back