Statue Marvel Premier/Diamond Select - THANOS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAZGUL-KING

Like a Bantha
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I know this statue was mentioned a couple times in the Thanos Maquette discussion but didn't see a thread for it. He just arrived a couple days ago and is helping to make the wait for the Maquette a little easier. This really is an amazing Thanos statue especially for under $150 shipped! He has (4) swap-out hands: (2) Right - one with cosmic cube and one with closed fist (2) Left - one with Infinity Gauntlet and one without.
The paint work isn't perfect but is still very good considering the price. My only gripe is that they should have used a translucent material for the Cosmic Cube like they did with the flames. Other than that it's one of the best bang for your buck pieces that I can recall.

20170913_122329.jpg

20170913_122336.jpg

20170913_150603.jpg

20170913_150708.jpg

20170913_150716.jpg

Yeah this is on my radar. I have kotobukiyas 1/10 avengers and thought to pair this with them. You got pics to compare size?

Im definitely getting the psylocke from that line to mix and match my danger room sessions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like this piece. It's clean and a fantastic classic comic representation of the character. I don't collect in this scale but if I did, this would definitely be in my collection.

Could someone who actually owns this Thanos measure him for me? How tall is the Thanos figure only and how tall is he when placed on his base (total height including base)? Thanks!

Edit: Since it seems he has his fist raised above his head, I will only need a measurement from the bottom of his base to the top of his head and a measurement of the height of the base only. Thanks again to anyone who can help me out.

Last edited:
Could someone who actually owns this Thanos measure him for me? How tall is the Thanos figure only and how tall is he when placed on his base (total height including base)? Thanks!

Edit: Since it seems he has his fist raised above his head, I will only need a measurement from the bottom of his base to the top of his head and a measurement of the height of the base only. Thanks again to anyone who can help me out.

Here's some approximate measurements:

14" to the top of his head with base (11-3/4 w/o)

15-3/4" to the top of his fist with base (13-1/2 w/o)

Base is 2-1/4" high

Last edited:
Back