1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Punisher 2

Whatever the figure turns out to be I will get it. If it's Castle in the War Machine Armor I will be happy as I want a War Machine in the Collection and no one better suited than Castle. Would look great next to my Silver Centurion.

Yes... Also Resident Evil. They've also had some star wars figures under the VGM series.
Yeah they released the Snowtrooper under the Battlefront title, instead of ESB for some reason, perhaps being able to add the jetpack from the game as an accessory

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah they released the Snowtrooper under the Battlefront title, instead of ESB for some reason, perhaps being able to add the jetpack from the game as an accessory

The shocktrooper was under the Battlefront brand as well.

The deluxe version with the jet pack was a battlefront release, the standard without jet pack was released as a movie figure.

Well if this is a concept figure it deff be better then the imposter Batman figure..

So all political and legal issues aside, who would prefer Jon Berenthal in the helmet instead of Cheadle?

I think this guy will be a comic "hot toys" imagined version like Sideshow was doing, I highly doubt its a netflix fig. I just hope theyll do an extremis Iron man at some point

If I had to guess it would likely not come with a helmet with face sculpt at all if its in the MMS line. Id rather not have either Cheadle or Bernthals face in the helmet.
If its on the VGM line they may make a new sculpt for it.

If I had to guess it would likely not come with a helmet with face sculpt at all if its in the MMS line. Id rather not have either Cheadle or Bernthals face in the helmet.
If its on the VGM line they may make a new sculpt for it.

Yeah that's my guess. It's going to be a repaint of the Mark III and they are going to avoid the sculpt altogether.

So all political and legal issues aside, who would prefer Jon Berenthal in the helmet instead of Cheadle?

I think they might mod the Bernthal sculpt and put it inside the helmet. The Wonder Woman Comic Concept figure uses Gal Gadot's headsculpt.

I think they might mod the Bernthal sculpt and put it inside the helmet. The Wonder Woman Comic Concept figure uses Gal Gadot's headsculpt.
And the Cap concept uses Chris Evans. Because they have no choice. The concept Iron Man doesn't include a sculpt, and this would have more in common with at then Cap or WW.

And the Cap concept uses Chris Evans. Because they have no choice. The concept Iron Man doesn't include a sculpt, and this would have more in common with at then Cap or WW.

Actually the concept Cap doesn't come with an Evans sculpt either.

Actually the concept Cap doesn't come with an Evans sculpt either.
... Helmet or no, it's still Chris Evans' likeness. Nobody's looking at the concept Cap thinking "Wonder who's in the helmet? David Hasselhoff?"

... Helmet or no, it's still Chris Evans' likeness. Nobody's looking at the concept Cap thinking "Wonder who's in the helmet? David Hasselhoff?"

Wait...WTF??? You telling me it's not the Hoff under the mask?! Wow, I want a refund now!

Back