1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Future Fight The Punisher (War Machine Armor)

Look awesome but not $400 awesome. With these prices i have to be really picky

Not much of a comics reader but still tempted nonetheless. Love my other War Machine figures. Gotta say though that if the eyes on the chest piece lit up too then that would have really pushed it over the top for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This quote is on the listing on BBTS, never seen it before:

"Please Note: We reserve the right to limit quantities on this item."

Not sure if that means they are limiting how many an individual can order, or if they will just cut off pre-orders if its not going fast enough.

edit:

Just googled, and to my surprise it actually came up on a lot of different things on BBTS. Either I have never noticed it before or they added it after the fact. Either way, probably just disregard.

They started putting it on HT listings a few months ago. I'm not sure what they're preventing, if people would order like 10 figures or something like that?

$392 is high but given there's a base price we have for diecasts now that high, this has some remolds/reconfigurations that are new, plus a totally new headsculpt, the price doesn't seem so bad to me. Just gotta see if anyone's gonna have it without a deposit or not. I don't think this will have a huge production run, but an Armor+Punisher=$$$.

Shut up and take my money.

Puts down deposit for PO lol.....

I am stoked to get this. He will go beside my Silver Centurion Iron Man. Punisher is my favorite character and I can't wait to get this figure.

They started putting it on HT listings a few months ago. I'm not sure what they're preventing, if people would order like 10 figures or something like that?

$392 is high but given there's a base price we have for diecasts now that high, this has some remolds/reconfigurations that are new, plus a totally new headsculpt, the price doesn't seem so bad to me. Just gotta see if anyone's gonna have it without a deposit or not. I don't think this will have a huge production run, but an Armor+Punisher=$$$.

The BBTS "Right to Limit Quantities Policy" is an attempt by BBTS to get One Figure Per Customer. I have had BBTS cancel my Multiple Pre-Orders on HT Figures in the past. (Most recent was IW War Machine where I ordered two and they cancelled one.....)

Frank looks like he's about to bust into my apartment and sell me chantix.

chantix.jpg

I'll be adding it to my collection, I know it's based on a game but he was also in the War Machine armor in a recent awesome run in the comics.

Punisher_Vol_1_218 by Aaron Brigman, on Flickr

bAE1O01 by Aaron Brigman, on Flickr

The comic was so good. Was way better than I expected. Can’t wait to pick this figure up. 2020 is a long wait.

$400 with a deposit of $80 down upfront with a release of 2020 :slap

No way HT :pfft: and btw this is with BBTS

It’s not even a limited ed :gah:

Last edited:

Looks really cool but I'm going to pass (IW Mk IV will take care of my War Machine needs).

Back