Marriage poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why did you marry?

• Love

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • Money

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Religion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Combination of the above

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
He will be 20 on Sept. 24th.

Damn, then you're right, he could start the season in the AHL. I was correct in what I said, save his age. So he can very well start his pro hockey career in the minors. Hey, you know your Capitals better than I know them.

btw Luca Caputi is my favorite Penguin's prospect. Watch for him! He's gonna make you Caps fans cower in fear! The Pens one problem is lack of wingers. While Sykora is good, Satan is in the declining years of his career, and he's signed only for 1 year. As is Feds, who isn't really a top six winger IMO. Pesonen as good as he looks, is untested in North American waters, and Dupuis is a third liner at best. That leaves us with Jordan Staal who will be converted from centerman to winger, so he can play more of a top six role and get more minutes. However, Caputi is our best winger prospect. He had a bigger season than Stamkos. Granted he's a year older, but he's still a teenager. Will be fun to see how he does with either Crosby or Malkin.

Be afraid Kit, be very afraid! Muawahahahahaha!

definitely love.

My wife's not rich.
And Religion isnt an issue. Her mother even asked we not marry in a church cause she'd probaly "burst into flames as soon as she set foot in one"

But without options to explain why someone didn't get married, you aren't seeing the full picture and your poll may be skewed.

Lonnie the other marriage thread is for you, this one's for the married folk :lol

But without options to explain why someone didn't get married, you aren't seeing the full picture and your poll may be skewed.

Not at all. The opinions of somebody who isn't married have no bearing whatsoever on why two married people got hitched. Sorry.

Look at it this way. If the poll was asking about the experience of black people riding on a bus in 1950, we wouldn't be considering Asian passengers from last week.

Not at all. The opinions of somebody who isn't married have no bearing whatsoever on why two married people got hitched. Sorry.

Look at it this way. If the poll was asking about the experience of black people riding on a bus in 1950, we wouldn't be considering Asian passengers from last week.

You're comparing apples to oranges with that analogy. Obviously, Black America in the 1950's cannot be compared to someone of Asian descent today and their experience. But when asking why people get married, the ones who didn't still have an impact. If you had 100 couples planning marriage and only 75 of them got married and you asked why they did without taking into consideration why the other 25 didn't, then your poll isn't seeing the whole picture. What if out of those 25, some said "because he didn't have enough money" or "I'm Jewish and she's not"? That doesn't change the picture of "marriage" and why people do it? If you can't see that, then I can't debate the issue with you...

"...I want to get married to her on HALLOWEEN.

Cool. Everybody has something they want, don't let go of it. My little bro spent his wedding night in an igloo (he built it himself), not my cup of tea, but more power to him. We told him he better make sure the wedding went thru, 'cause he would have a tough time finding ANOTHER woman that wanted to spend her wedding night that way.

Cool. Everybody has something they want, don't let go of it. My little bro spent his wedding night in an igloo (he built it himself), not my cup of tea, but more power to him. We told him he better make sure the wedding went thru, 'cause he would have a tough time finding ANOTHER woman that wanted to spend her wedding night that way.

Awesome story! :)

Back