Marlon Brando: Streetcar or On The Waterfront Hair?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SculptorJoel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am currently sculpting Marlon Brando circa 1950's and was wondering what hair cut you think I should go with, Streetcar or One The Waterfront?

Hey Joel,

I just saw this thread...looking forward to your sculpt! It looks very good, even preliminarily!

Streetcar and On the Waterfront are both good looks...glad you went with Streetcar though!

Hey Joel,

I just saw this thread...looking forward to your sculpt! It looks very good, even preliminarily!

Streetcar and On the Waterfront are both good looks...glad you went with Streetcar though!

tough to call, but i guess i'd have to go with streetcar look.

I agree, although I may cast it and do any easy hair mod.

Did this ever get off the ground? Nobody ever offers Marlon Brando as any other character other than The Godfather which is kinda of tiring to see to be honest, probably one of his greatest roles which is unfortunate you'd be tired of seeing it. I'd love to see Streetcar or On the Waterfront. I don't think anyone has attempted Kurtz from Apocalypse Now or Diestl from The Young Lions.

6b46c986bb8049f5946c7e87cdddc77c.jpg

Well, I agree! This kind of got off the ground, because each of us took different routes to get there. I took the Brando sculpt that existed and created my own figures. Pm me if you want any additional info..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back