MARK VI diecast is coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this was legit wouldn't there be some other, more official confirmation? Never seen HT do a sneak peek via cell phone pic.

SO if this does end up turning out to be true..., do we think it's safe to assume that I, II, IV, V & VII will get the same treatment after all then??? :)

They will all get the Die Cast treatment, eventually, but it may take a few years to get them all out...the VI is next, just got leaked out before the official announcement...the III was rumored to be coming back in the spring before it was officially announced as well...

I hope it gets made. But I've seen nothing yet that comes close to credible leaks. The pic from the post in this thread is a standard movie promo and the one used on the plastic release mk6. Until I see hot toys official docs with info and/or a proto it's just a rumor. One that's been going around since the other DC where announced.

The mk3 was in desperate need of a redo, and using a new material was smart pr and business wise. But that in no way means every Mk armor gets the DC treatment. At the current rate, of 18 months from announcement to release, that puts the core vii armors 5-10 years out before finished. A lot can happen in that time.

My point is, everyone that keeps saying of course they will make the "insert iron man armour" into diecast...I'd not be so sure. They may, and I hope they do as I'll buy them all, but that's a long way out. And just because the mk3 is getting redone doesn't mean they even have plans to do the others. Half the people saying they wanted it, and it would be a grail, and can't miss, are now saying it's meh , or a pass, and so on. Maybe it sells great. Maybe they remake them all. But it's as if not more likely they won't.

My point is, everyone that keeps saying of course they will make the "insert iron man armour" into diecast...I'd not be so sure. They may, and I hope they do as I'll buy them all, but that's a long way out. And just because the mk3 is getting redone doesn't mean they even have plans to do the others. Half the people saying they wanted it, and it would be a grail, and can't miss, are now saying it's meh , or a pass, and so on. Maybe it sells great. Maybe they remake them all. But it's as if not more likely they won't.

The difference is the Mark III really needed to be done. The original was a dog's breakfast.

Honestly anyone can say: "Diecast *insert Mark #* coming and my friend who is an insider told me so!"

The difference is the Mark III really needed to be done. The original was a dog's breakfast.

Absolutely. As did the MKII...re-done and improved as the MKII Armor Unleashed.

The MKIV onwards were much better figures and there seems to be little or no need to re-do them. That said if it means extra $$$ for Hot Toys...

They will all get the Die Cast treatment, eventually, but it may take a few years to get them all out...the VI is next, just got leaked out before the official announcement...the III was rumored to be coming back in the spring before it was officially announced as well...

Good to know, thanks. :)

:rotfl :rotfl

He's kidding. There is no February 30th.

That's a good one BTW.

Also BTW, you do know that die cast is a form of lead. And paint will chip off over time.

He's kidding. There is no February 30th.

That's a good one BTW.

Also BTW, you do know that die cast is a form of lead. And paint will chip off over time.

OH yeah, I quickly read it on the road and zeroed it on the works MKV(which I dont have).

Back