MARK VI diecast is coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOO HOO! Can't wait til I have all the original marks in die cast since I started collecting too late.

Me too, one of my first posts was titled "I'm glad I was Late to this Party" If Hot Toys keeps re-releasing these I'll be very happy

3rd release of mark6 how f ing lame. I'm probably the only one bothered with this. How is our figures Suppose to keep there rarity now with hot toys hitting old figures. :banghead

These are toys, they're not investments

What about the whole hot toys limited. Rereleases beats the whole point of it being limited. Nice and cool for the people who did not get it but, sucks for those who did buy them at secondary market prices.

I collect a lot of different tings and I don't mind paying a little more for something I missed but I refuse to pay hyper inflated prices for anything. Fortunately, most f the Hot Toys I have bought from the secondary market have been priced very reasonably.

Damn I really want this, but don't really need the gantry. It's a toss up between this one and the Mk43 for me it seems...

I'm sure they will release it with and without the gantry

Are you saying you could not buy the plastic Mark IV by itself?

The plastic, yes.

The die cast which is being speculated to be released with the gantry. As I have stated above, more likely no.

We're talking about the speculated die cast release, are we not?

The Mark IV which was released with the gantry you could not buy just the Mark IV. It was either Gantry with Mark IV or just the gantry.

Just of curiosity, why does everyone love the MkVI so much? Is it the triangular arc reactor?

Just of curiosity, why does everyone love the MkVI so much? Is it the triangular arc reactor?

I like Mark VI a lot because of the design flow very well and yes the triangular arc reactor too? I want one too because I missed it because this guy (pic below) trying to collect mass amount of Mark VI. And Ebay is so FN expensive :gah:

1454660_837116186320056_6531376036955844681_n.jpg

Triangular repulsor, awesome in avengers, awesome back to back with war machine. Just a great design. Love the semi-angular nature certain parts.To each their own though. I don't get everyone's facsination with the Mk IV.

What about the whole hot toys limited. Rereleases beats the whole point of it being limited. Nice and cool for the people who did not get it but, sucks for those who did buy them at secondary market prices.
Honestly this line of thought by some collectors just comes off childish and naive to how business works. People want products so companies fill that demand. To me its silly for collectors to be upset over a re-release because they thought the initial version was limited. Just get what makes you happy and if a new version comes along later it isn't like someone is forcing you to order the new version.

As far as the Mark VI goes if it actually is remade in diecast I'd strongly consider it. I want a more traditional looking armor eventually and always liked the look of the Mark VI. I almost bit on the Mark III and while it is cool looking I'd want this one a bit more.

I think it's just common sense that they'll make 2 versions, they'll shift more units if they give people the option of no gantry..., that'd be my choice as I have limited space (I'll buy it either way though). :)

Yeah I dont think itll be released without the gantry (like the only way to get Bruce Wayne is to buy the whole armory). Tge gantry will probably be released on its own but no way will HT sell the MKVI on its own, just not a good business decision.

Yeah I dont think itll be released without the gantry (like the only way to get Bruce Wayne is to buy the whole armory). Tge gantry will probably be released on its own but no way will HT sell the MKVI on its own, just not a good business decision.

Of course it's a GOOD business decision, the cheaper the price of one of their items, the more people that there are to be able to afford to obtain it & Hot Toys aren't interested in making a few units to those that can afford the bigger bucks, they want to sell lots of figures or they'd not bother rereleasing things. :)

Of course it's a GOOD business decision, the cheaper the price of one of their items, the more people that there are to be able to afford to obtain it & Hot Toys aren't interested in making a few units to those that can afford the bigger bucks, they want to sell lots of figures or they'd not bother rereleasing things. :)

I used the Batman armory as an example of something similar they did recently. They would have definitely moved more single Bruce Wayne units but the only way to buy it is with the entire armory. Sure they can move more smaller MKVI units but if they're going to invest in producing a bigger item they want to pair it with a desirable item to move more high priced units(which they know people will buy anyway. Like I mentioned before they are doing this with the Batman armory I don't see a reason why they wouldn't with the MKVI.

Actual super limited editions are toy fair exclusives. Either way if it's not preordered with a set amount, or it doesn't give you an amount that says number 50 out of 2000, they can throw off people by thinking is super limited and they won't make that much. Tamashii webshop works that way, they only make the amount of figures based on preorder numbers nothing more nothing less, but hot toys doesn't do that so you are good.

They are just milking the prices because people would pay top dollar for this

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

I used the Batman armory as an example of something similar they did recently. They would have definitely moved more single Bruce Wayne units but the only way to buy it is with the entire armory. Sure they can move more smaller MKVI units but if they're going to invest in producing a bigger item they want to pair it with a desirable item to move more high priced units(which they know people will buy anyway. Like I mentioned before they are doing this with the Batman armory I don't see a reason why they wouldn't with the MKVI.

Oh I see what your saying now, fair point..., my bad. :) I'd get the suit either way but I'd prefer the option if it were available.

MK VI is my favorite armor.I have the avengers version and even though its a great figure i am bothered by the wrong scaling and no repulsor hands.Since the diecast announcement I was praying for an updated Diecast VI.I just hope now that it is true.Its gonna be bloody expensive if it is to include the diorama but I dont care.Its the only IM figure I want

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Honestly this line of thought by some collectors just comes off childish and naive to how business works. People want products so companies fill that demand. To me its silly for collectors to be upset over a re-release because they thought the initial version was limited. Just get what makes you happy and if a new version comes along later it isn't like someone is forcing you to order the new version.

As far as the Mark VI goes if it actually is remade in diecast I'd strongly consider it. I want a more traditional looking armor eventually and always liked the look of the Mark VI. I almost bit on the Mark III and while it is cool looking I'd want this one a bit more.

Whatever floats your boat princess. :)

Me too, one of my first posts was titled "I'm glad I was Late to this Party" If Hot Toys keeps re-releasing these I'll be very happy

These are toys, they're not investments

I collect a lot of different tings and I don't mind paying a little more for something I missed but I refuse to pay hyper inflated prices for anything. Fortunately, most f the Hot Toys I have bought from the secondary market have been priced very reasonably.

I'm sure they will release it with and without the gantry

You did not even read or understood what I wrote down....

This is good news, now my plastic mk 6 can occupy my HOA and I can have fun with this one... Also this means a mk 4 is very likely

Back