MARK VI diecast is coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

北京国安

Super Freak
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412317792.400272.jpg

I hope it's true but we need this translated before becoming too excited.

Please translate :)
Happy days if this is true!

Depending on the informer, mark VI with rooftop gantry(just like in the Avengers)will be published.Save your money from buying the plastic one[emoji13]hope you guys could understand

Last edited:
Diecast with the "roll base" from avengers? Pass on the potentially $400 fig. Still got my IM2 one

I would nearly believe this except for "never produce again" , this is hot toys.

Haha, right? I was kidding, I actually have no idea what it says... I was just playfully trying to ruffle some feathers because of the DoFP Wolverine situation... But I agree that I don't believe hot toys would do this, though they have before with IM armors... I hope that's not the case because I've been holding off on getting a mark VI via aftermarket in hopes for a die-cast version... instant preorder.

It'd be hard to believe HT wouldn't make the IV, V, VI, and VII in die cast at some point--especially IV and VI. The only question for me is how much over $300 are these going to run by the time they're up for PO?

Back